Transfer deposit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnMasked Tommy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry, not sure where to post this or even tried looking for it. I am thinking about getting the Batman Premium Exclusive Figure by SS and was wondering has anyone every asked to transfer a dposit from another pre order with SS? It hasn't started to take installments yet and I really do not want it now. Any help?

Just send them a message and ask if you can....I mean their response is the only one that really matters anyway.

Call Sideshow. If you ask nicely they might. They have done it at times in the past as a courtesy for lots of people. Really depends on who answers the phone.

Lol, I guess.....just wondering if anyone else had luck with it. But ya, you are right

It doesn't matter what Sideshow has done for other people. Any time I've tried to transfer a deposit, they said no. Just open up a live chat with them and they'll be able to resolve this question for you one way or another.

Normally SS will give you one courtesy transfer, after that you have to eat the NRD.... Some collectors have said SS has done it for them more then once, I've tried several times but after the one time transfer they've always told me No...

Yeah they did a one time courtesy for me also. Only time they would do more is if their product turned out awful like the BvS wonder woman, or possibly if a piece was significantly delayed but still not guaranteed

Back