• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TRADED! Enterbay Joker 1:4 Scale (Exclusive) figure $300 (Read details)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryno

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys. Unfortunately I have to sell my Enterbay Joker. It's a fantastic piece, but I don't have the room for 2 1:4 scale figures (Just got the 1:4 BD T-800), so one has to go.

I must note, this figure has a few small issues that must be pointed out, but the price will reflect the issues (all were issues that got past Enterbay's quality control, and I was never really able to return it). So please read below:

- The base has some scratches on it (some how happened in shipping, I think the leg stand got loose and scratched it up, unnoticeable from a distance)

- Bottom snap on vest is broken (since then has been temporarily adhered with Blu Tak putty, you can remove if desired)

- When you shake the figure, you hear a rattle in the upper right arm, however, nothing was visibly broken, it still articulates fine, just slightly loose.

- Some paint rub off under the chin. Not noticeable if posed at eye level or below, can see from underneath. Easy touch up fix, I just don't have the time or the paint.

- Very small tear in the right pant leg on the inner seam, not noticeable at all.

- Torso slightly loose

I know this sounds like a lot, but when posed, you really don't notice most of it at all. I just wanted to have full disclosure so there are no surprises when received. This is how I operate.

I would prefer to do a local deal here in San Diego, CA. This would benefit both parties the most.

If local, I need $300 TRADED!!! cash.

If sold out of area, I would need $300 PayPal gift (or add fees) + whatever the shipping cost will be to your location (USPS Priority). CONUS ONLY please. My eBay account is chrono-monster, so you can check my feedback there.

Will ship in original Enterbay shipper box and will be packed in the original foam Enterbay box with the slip cover included. Includes all of the original accessories PLUS the bank robber mask and the 1:1 joker socks.

Any questions please feel free to ask. I can do a shipping estimate upon request.

Pics below:

2012090112050979198_f1.jpg

IMG_20130129_011201.jpg

IMG_20130129_011249.jpg

IMG_20130129_011300.jpg

IMG_20130129_011835.jpg

IMG_20130129_012004.jpg

IMG_20130129_005456.jpg

IMG_20130129_012220.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Enterbay Joker 1:4 Scale (Exclusive) figure $300 (Read details)

Great way to get into this figure without having to dish out more than $400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back