• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade Ex Zartan for Ex Rock-n-Roll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Cruel

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was not going to post this yet, as I will not be able to go to storage and pull out Zartan until Sept. 23rd. But I wanted to have it up with some time for more people to see it in case it takes a while for someone that is interested to see the thread.

I have an extra Exclusive Zartan thanks to a friend who did not know I had one. But I need and Exclusive Rock-n-Roll.

If anyone is interested in a straight-across trade, please let me know.

I have a Zartan that is opened, but still as good as new. And I have one that has never been opened. The one you will get depends on the condition of the R-n-R you will send to me.

PM sent - I can't do the trade with you right now, but in about a week I will.

But if someone takes your offer before then, go ahead and take it.

See that everybody? Someone is already interested. Don't procrastinate or this deal will be gone!

DC I can't do the trade on any of the weeks that you can do it, but I can do whenever you can't do it.

Also is the Zartan "MINT IN BOX", can I tell if the tape has been removed?

The best,

Ski

Would you be interested in possibly trading for some exclusive pictures of Batty dressed as Rock N Roll from out G I Joe costume slumber party?

Even though I have Rock n Roll and Zartan, I hate to procrastinate.

PM sent. I need to improve my time management skills.

DC I can't do the trade on any of the weeks that you can do it, but I can do whenever you can't do it.

Also is the Zartan "MINT IN BOX", can I tell if the tape has been removed?

The best,

Ski

Would you be interested in possibly trading for some exclusive pictures of Batty dressed as Rock N Roll from out G I Joe costume slumber party?

Do you have a SE punch dagger?

Ski

Not if they're the ones where you play his "60." :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

:lol...Now THAT"S what I'm talkin' 'bout! Generating some genuine interest! You all have deals!

'Cept the one about Batty.

(No offense, Batty:monkey3)

Now everyone will want your Zartan figure. Or, they'll want a for sale thread like the one you have for your Zartan figure.

Worst case scenario, people will be jealous of you. You can't lose.

KD has a really amazing collection of Stryper and Slaughter Rock and Roll cassettes that he'd be more than happy to trade to you for Zartan, DC.

stryper-casper_13032855397885.png
slaughter.jpg

Now everyone will want your Zartan figure. Or, they'll want a for sale thread like the one you have for your Zartan figure.

Worst case scenario, people will be jealous of you. You can't lose.

So far, this does seem to be just about the funnest "for trade" thread ever posted, doesn't it?

Y'all need to make sure this thread does not end up on the second page.

And someone needs to come up with an exclusive Rock-n-Roll or I'ma just start taxing everyone for their figures...especially some of those nice customs.

Giterdun!

Back