TPM Ewan Mcgregor as Obi-Wan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I painted my Obi Wan and although I made the hair too light and need to tweak the eyes and eye brows, here they are:
qgow2.jpg

qgow1.jpg

Yours looks to be a good match to the SS paint as well Anzik. That's what I want my Obi to look like I think. Don't want him too perfect or then I'll know he doesn't fit with SS stuff :lol

orbitingx and bdarin, I think I sent yours on thursday last week, so please tell me if it does not arrive by the end of this week.
(it's a tan/orange color small package. about 4 inches by 5 inches)

Anzik Hayes, that's looks nice, but where's Maul hahaha

I got mine, thanks Sunohc! If I get mine respectable enough, I'll post some pics...thanks again!

Memnoch21 said:
Yours looks to be a good match to the SS paint as well Anzik. That's what I want my Obi to look like I think. Don't want him too perfect or then I'll know he doesn't fit with SS stuff :lol

Ouch!!!!!!

Mine was in the mail yesterday.:D It looks fantastic Sunohc! Awesome job on the sculpt, and the cast is also beautiful and clean.

Quick question though, the pony tail does not "stick" into the hole on the back, so I'm guessing it must be glued? I haven't tried the braid cause I'm too scared to touch it :lol

Can't wait to get Obi and Luke in the mail to Josh!

I really wasn't expecting the cool little hand numbered and signed certificate, I guess thats why I cut in half when I opened the package!
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Oh I am looking forward to it too guys!! The tail in the back glues on very nicely, but is super fragile anyway. Still, I would expect a painted example ready to show this weekend. :rock

Anxiously waiting--- I wonder the shipping difference for here... Were there any other Canadians getting one? Have they yet?

DarkArtist81 said:
Oh I am looking forward to it too guys!! The tail in the back glues on very nicely, but is super fragile anyway. Still, I would expect a painted example ready to show this weekend. :rock

Can't wait to see! I'm sure you'll make them look great! Let me know when mine shows up.

haha, Roguejedi, that made me laugh, the certificates not that great lol

but the pony tail has to be glued and it should go into the hole to some extent. It was originally too long for the hole so I trimmed it a bit. Tell me if you have any problems, i'm sure i can help out with a spare pony tail or something.

I expect the CAnadian shipments to take a little longer because it's "international" lol, but I do expect all the other shipments to have arrived by the end of the weekend.
NOTE: I shipped them to your Paypal addresses unless otherwise stated in the paypal note.

I'm quite excited to see one painted as well. I haven't got around to painting mine lol

Thanks for the update sunohc. I expect he'll arrive sometime mid-late next week.

I almost made a mess all over myself when I saw that I had a PM from Sideshow Freaks. I knew what it was. Then when I saw it and got the proof...it almost happened again. Sent the payment immediately!

Now I just need to get it painted. If there are any wonder-painters with time for a commision...please PM me.

Back