TPM Ewan Mcgregor as Obi-Wan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anzik Hayes said:
I'll be using a Buck body just for the sake of continuity with my other SSC SW guys.

I considered that (although posed next to Qui Gon it'd be OK to use a shorter body as Liam did tower slightly over Ewan) but I just wanted to know the best neck attachment for this HS. I think I'll go with the Buck as well...

Yeah, the neck attachment is my real question.

I might use a dragon if possible, because they're shorter. Otherwise, I've got a Buck ready and waiting.

the neck is made for a DML neck post which also fits sideshow neck posts.
the scale of the head is a little bit bigger than regular dml head,s but not as big as sideshow heads.
i would use dml since he's a lot shorter than qui-gon in the movie :)
but then nowadays people are looking into those HT bodies and stuff haha.
my only concern is how the clothing might fit on a dml body if you were to use sideshow clothing

I plan on using a mix of Sideshow and Hasbro stuff to complete the look, probably DML body as well.... Should be pretty cool. Just wish there was an accurate Episode 1 Obi Saber out there, scale wise... the Hasbro one sucks.

My Ewan head arrived in the mail yesterday. :rock

(Don't read that every day, do ya?) ;p

Josh, it will be on its way to you real soon. :D

Memnoch21 said:
Not sure what the M and L stand for but I believe its Dragon bodies.
I figured as much with the D part---but it's the ML that had me confused.

hm, so I guess some of the headsculpts arrived early?
I shipped all 25 or something in 2 days... so I guess it depends on where you lived lol

DML stands for Dragon Models Limited, the name of that company haa

I got so used to it on the onesixthwarriors.com forums haha

Hope you guys like the sculpts :)

I can't wait--- but as I'm in the Great White North I'm probably going to be a few days behind the rest of you...

well the mail came and went and nothing for me yet, here's hoping it comes tomorrow

Got mine! Put this together while watching the history channel's star wars legacy show.

Awesome job sunohc, AWESOME job! Maybe an EPII Obi next?

Still working on putting pics in the post...

Last edited:
Scifi67 said:
Got mine! Put this together while watching the history channel's star wars legacy show.

Awesome job sunohc, AWESOME job! Maybe an EPII Obi next?

Still working putting pics in the post...

What body are you using for your Obi?

I think the scale between your Qui Gon and Obi gets the point across well enough.

I hope to see my Obi-head any day.

:chew

Back