1/6 TOYS WORKS TW010 1/6 Transcender Action Figure (Agent Smith)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GopcVF7.jpg

LY5bhh7.jpg

MnWIuON.jpg

No pics of the alt head, person posting said they were from a distributor or shop.

Looks ok except for the hair. There's barely any detailing there. Really soft looking hair.

The figure in general is definitely an upgrade from my custom figure, so I'm looking forward to receiving it.

Yeah, I have the HT Schmidt head available from my custom Smith so once this one is in hand, I'll see if the head swap is warranted.

But definitely a disappointment in that regard. The clothing looks ok. Although the tailoring may not be as sharp as HT, it isn't bad. At normal viewing distance it should be fine. It definitely looks all around better in the top photo, where it is further away.

Edit to add - the pistol looks crappy in that photo. Fortunately, I've got a much better looking Desert Eagle available for a replacement.

Yeah I'm gonna have to pass on this one. Given it's just a guy in a suit, I would want both the suit and sculpt to look as nice as possible, and I just don't see that here.

Yep, not enough useable parts here. I feel like I would be upgrading everything -- head, tie, shirt, suit... so I might as well bash.

Hopefully this figure will look better in future photos... the "first pics" problem always seems to be the way of things.

First pictures had me super underwhelmed. Second set make him look completely acceptable for the price. I really like that angry head. It’s cartoonish but in a fun way.
I’ll be buying another body, suit and glasses so I can use both heads and have the beginnings of a Smith army.

Better, yes...

I also kind of like the wacky expression of the second head. With glasses on it kind of works. I feel I need DoggieDoc Smith glasses though.

That wacky angry head (with glasses) may be the way to go, as it definitely provides some character to the figure, especially if displaying a Reloaded or Revolutions version.

I have a very nice metal version of his glasses that I picked up some time ago (can't remember where) that will most likely replace the pair that comes with the figure.

Still not sure about getting this. There's much better black suits out there, with better shirts and ties. And I really don't want the black suit anyway. Maybe I'll try and get the head. Maybe.

This may end up being a bash for me... although I have been plotting a bash on Smith for about 20 years now. Maybe I'll get a black suit and bleach it and then dye it with RIT Green and see if I can emulate the look.

Figure still looks pretty cheap in that video, although the overall look at the end with the glasses is a pretty cool one, so think I might need to put together a custom Smith now after all...

It definitely isn't HT quality, as the video emphasizes, but I think with some better futzing, it will look better in hand.

Once Trinity ships, I'll be set, as far as my Matrix display goes, and I can always tweak as needed.

Back