1/6 Toys Works - Spiritual Leader (Morpheus)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one finally arrived the other day. Looks very nice overall. Was it supposed to come with an extra coat? The Kato version is in storage so I won’t be able to compare for a bit. I’ll probably pick up a couple of the green ties. I believe someone used to make a 1/6 leather chair, table and phone reminiscent of the red pill/blue pill scene. I’d like to track one of those sets down.

Edit: Googled the chair and phone set. It was called “Hackers World” by CM Toys. Couldn’t find any on eBay or elsewhere. Maybe ToyWorks will pick up or do something similar.

Last edited:
Yep. Two different style coats with this one. My green tie from the South Korean artist will be here Monday so I’m looking for ward to that. Trinity should be arriving soon too. Ironically all I’m missing is a Neo.

Huge shout out to DinoDinoYa for an awesome tie that took this figure to a different level.

35A8E076-6B5F-4AC9-80C6-461947C7B906.jpeg

How much is the tie to ship your country?? To Spain 35 USD and 30 USD send very expensive .
I am wait the situation of covid down and them the shipping price 15 USD to Spain again. I Hope dont Lost this Green tie.

Looks good. Glad to see it finally arrived!

Thanks! I was happy it actually showed.

How much is the tie to ship your country?? To Spain 35 USD and 30 USD send very expensive .
I am wait the situation of covid down and them the shipping price 15 USD to Spain again. I Hope dont Lost this Green tie.

$18 for shipping to the US.

Can someone I trust tell Doggie Doc to put me on the list and make an exception? To be able to have Morpheus glasses too ?? Maybe make a second wave ........

Yep, with the tie and the (hopefully soon) DD glasses its like a whole new figure.

But the tie alone gives it the color it so desperately needs.

The tie was the biggest issue for me. I’m looking forward to seeing pics with Doc’s glasses on him but I never got around to ordering a pair.

If anyone can talk to him about making some more Morpheus goggles and update the list on this forum for those last in line.

Where or who sells those custom bases with matrix names? I am also interested. Thank you

I kind of figured he'd create a thread on CustomOneSixth at least to keep track once he was ready. The discussion on here was really pretty loose, didn't seem like a list was generated. His posts on Instagram lately are all of bikes, for Elliot/ET I assume.

Back