Toys Wonderland shipping options

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after 4 months of ghosting, I’ve had an email
from TW today to say all final Gandalfs paid in full are on there way to the distribution centre and will be sent out mid May. Tracking will be sent beginning of May… Not holding my breath, but silently praying!

Last edited:
I ignored the warnings and shopped with Toys Wonderland. For what it's worth, I was able to secure quite a few sold out figures at good prices before finally experiencing the same issues as everyone else. A brief timeline:

- Ordered two items; one in stock, one pre-order
- Stock item shipped, pre-order estimated for the following month
- Months went by, no news
- Received fake tracking number
- Months went by, no news
- Contacted customer service; nada
- Opened a dispute with my cc company; provided all relevant information
- Months went by
- 2nd fake tracking number received
- Lost dispute with cc company
- Re-opened dispute with cc company
- Months went by
- Received e-mail from Toys Wonderland customer service saying "we'll look into this"
- Won dispute with cc company

Took almost a full year to win the dispute but it was well worth it. **** Toys Wonderland. Don't buy from them.

Fletcher Faraker

24 m ·

I would like to share this group for people who have been affected by Toys Wonderland not delivering orders and losing their money. I've just made it and it is now live! This group is for the community to come together, share their stories, help each other out with their issues, and spread the word about Toys Wonderland scams.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/25574239075523728/

I noticed this morning that they have enabled PayPal payments again on their website, as they had given me a "refund" using store credit I've just placed an order using the credit and paid the shipping fee with PayPal, set myself a remind that if it is not shipped within a month then I'm going to file a claim immediately.
Funny that the account the payment is sent too is in the name Creation Toys Manufacturing Company Limited, very different to Toys Wonderland :ROFLMAO:

Again not recommending anyone purchase from TW, I'm just trying to recoup my lost funds anyway I can and with this "store credit" I have purchased "In Stock" items, let's see what happens here.

I've also asked them if I can settle any existing shipping balances for my orders which they "have in stock" with PayPal so that I'm covered, lets see what happens here.

if its any help both my bank current account & credit card company refunded the 2 remaining unsent tw orders ( one from 4/23 the other 5/23 ) with no quibbles , just provided relevant order dates / excuses given / release dates . dont leave it in the hope of a miracle i think they want you to give up & theres no need to. for full transparency the first 20 figures ordered were both cheap & delivered quickly but then.........

if its any help both my bank current account & credit card company refunded the 2 remaining unsent tw orders ( one from 4/23 the other 5/23 ) with no quibbles , just provided relevant order dates / excuses given / release dates . dont leave it in the hope of a miracle i think they want you to give up & theres no need to. for full transparency the first 20 figures ordered were both cheap & delivered quickly but then.........
Mine would only initially go 120 days back from my claim date, but I am now trying to go down the section 75 (UK Credit card rule/law(?)) route to try and claim as much as possible.
I have a lot of orders dating back to 2022 when up until then I had received every order I ever placed with TW, normally within 1-2 weeks after release, but as time went on I stopped receiving orders.

Sorry for the multiple replies, just seen you are also in the UK.
Did you have to ask the claim to go through as a Section 75 claim?
Also if you don't mind, who were/are your accounts with?

Sorry for the multiple replies, just seen you are also in the UK.
Did you have to ask the claim to go through as a Section 75 claim?
Also if you don't mind, who were/are your accounts with?
hi, no with the card company mbna it was a normal claim & the bank account was santander, even though both initially were through paypal ( you know the pay screens that say ''powered by paypal'' ) both were very sympathetic. during lockdown i lost a lot to an ebay scammer group & a section 75 claim was used then but due to some payments being through paypal ''a 3rd party client'' i could only get around 1/3 of my money back. really when enough people have claimed their merchant credit should be cut off to end these problems.

hi, no with the card company mbna it was a normal claim & the bank account was santander, even though both initially were through paypal ( you know the pay screens that say ''powered by paypal'' ) both were very sympathetic. during lockdown i lost a lot to an ebay scammer group & a section 75 claim was used then but due to some payments being through paypal ''a 3rd party client'' i could only get around 1/3 of my money back. really when enough people have claimed their merchant credit should be cut off to end these problems.
Thanks for letting me know, I had almost £3,000 worth of pre-orders from TW ranging from 2022-2023 all on pay plans so they were split payments and my credit card (Nationwide) have so far refunded £500~ which fell into 120 days before my claim.
Unfortunately they did not put a block on TW so transactions were still being taken up until last month, so I should hopefully be able to also easily get this back (£250~) as it falls in the 120 days charge back category.
TW are now blocked from my credit card and on Friday last week I submitted a section 75 claim, even though my first claims were also section 75 but they took them as a 120 day charge back claim...

Back