Toys Wonderland shipping options

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this about the shipping costs on the invoices they sent out today, wonder how many people they got to pay it and won't even refund them the difference.
View attachment 690138
I think what they are doing is giving hope that items will EVENTUALLY be shipped and what it is doing is making sure your banks will NOT refund the money as the longer it takes, the refund time lapses.

This to me makes the most sense of why they are taking 2 weeks to respond to every email. Delay long enough.

I think what they are doing is giving hope that items will EVENTUALLY be shipped and what it is doing is making sure your banks will NOT refund the money as the longer it takes, the refund time lapses.

This to me makes the most sense of why they are taking 2 weeks to respond to every email. Delay long enough.
Bring the fight to your bank. I got fully refunded on over 8 orders that went longer than PayPals 160 days and longer than what the bank thought they could refund. I’m not saying it was easy, but I put in each order I’ve made that hasn’t been sent and received all of my money back.

Bring the fight to your bank. I got fully refunded on over 8 orders that went longer than PayPals 160 days and longer than what the bank thought they could refund. I’m not saying it was easy, but I put in each order I’ve made that hasn’t been sent and received all of my money back.
Originally I went through Paypal and no matter the proof, they said kick rocks.

2 Months later I got the idea to go through the bank...worked a lot better. My mistake was waiting those 2 extra months.

Originally I went through Paypal and no matter the proof, they said kick rocks.

2 Months later I got the idea to go through the bank...worked a lot better. My mistake was waiting those 2 extra months.
Strange as my claims through PayPal were almost instantly refunded, maybe I put my claims in after they already had stacks of other claims against them.

More scum and villainy is unfolding...

Unfortunately a small chunk of collectors (maybe 25%?) has not heard this story. So the moral of this thread is:

Stay Away from Toys Wonderscam/Comic Screw Me Over and Pop Crackables.

Edit: I'm unsure about this one though honestly about using coupon codes/store credits:

Last edited:
This morning I got an answer from them, saying my item has finally actually shipped, after 2 months of emails and emails and emails, so, don't ever stop pestering them about your stuff, if you have a preorder, cancel it, if you can get a refund with paypal or your bank, do that, don't even talk with them,, if you can't because the time for bank and paypal has passed, get something in stock with that credit, and keep writing and writing, but whatever you do, DON'T EVER BUY FROM THEM, trust me, no figure is worth the mental stress, it's basically a bet whether you will get it or not, and still, I have to wait and see if they didn't ship a bag full of rocks.
1708609462204.png

More scum and villainy is unfolding...

Unfortunately a small chunk of collectors (maybe 25%?) has not heard this story. So the moral of this thread is:

Stay Away from Toys Wonderscam/Comic Screw Me Over and Pop Crackables.

Edit: I'm unsure about this one though honestly about using coupon codes/store credits:

This is sort of off-topic, but why would Justin have 'lawyers'? Is that common for YouTubers to have legal representation on retainer?

And really, what are his "lawyers" going to do? Isn't the more pressing issue that TW is literally stealing money from people, and he's worried about them using his logo without permission? If "lawyers" could prevent TW from using Justin's logo, I would think their time would be better spent stopping TW entirely.

In short, Justin you're still a jerk (apparently, this forum auto-corrects curse words to the opposite of that ... not cool).

This morning I got an answer from them, saying my item has finally actually shipped, after 2 months of emails and emails and emails, so, don't ever stop pestering them about your stuff, if you have a preorder, cancel it, if you can get a refund with paypal or your bank, do that, don't even talk with them,, if you can't because the time for bank and paypal has passed, get something in stock with that credit, and keep writing and writing, but whatever you do, DON'T EVER BUY FROM THEM, trust me, no figure is worth the mental stress, it's basically a bet whether you will get it or not, and still, I have to wait and see if they didn't ship a bag full of rocks.View attachment 690389
Could I ask what it was that you ordered?

This is sort of off-topic, but why would Justin have 'lawyers'? Is that common for YouTubers to have legal representation on retainer?

And really, what are his "lawyers" going to do? Isn't the more pressing issue that TW is literally stealing money from people, and he's worried about them using his logo without permission? If "lawyers" could prevent TW from using Justin's logo, I would think their time would be better spent stopping TW entirely.

In short, Justin you're still a jerk (apparently, this forum auto-corrects curse words to the opposite of that ... not cool).
it isnt about using hos logo it is about cutting tied with tw without giving tw bullets to sue for defarmation.

Looks to me they are actually trying to fulfill orders assuming the story is real.

my thoughts is they can probably only fulfill products that have dropped in value and still abundant in resell market. if your item value has gone up or dried up dont expect to get anything.

but hey at least they trying. and now we know how they operate those looking for resell market instead of new can order from them.

no wonder i saw some of their items are priced much higher, they probably got them at higher cost.

maybe the government is on their arse so they need to fulfill.

Could I ask what it was that you ordered?
Of course, I bought a Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man Mark LXXXV MMS528D30 (First Edition), I know they updated the headsculpt with the second edition, but I kind of like how this one looks, with the hair more brown than black and the hair receding a bit more.

Of course, I bought a Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man Mark LXXXV MMS528D30 (First Edition), I know they updated the headsculpt with the second edition, but I kind of like how this one looks, with the hair more brown than black and the hair receding a bit more.
At least they are shipping older figures as well.

photo comparison.

@potato - Go to my post that I put up yesterday and click on to the actual article and your going see the comments made (the original author of the post has been removed) and Wubs story. You’re not going to get any links to any scammy BS clickbait.

@potato - Go to my post that I put up yesterday and click on to the actual article and your see the comments and Wubs story. You’re not going to get any links to any scammy BS clickbait.
i saw the link yesterday but though you cant click it anymore did not see there was another link at bottom.

i wonder why it was deleted. because mods are in together with TW?

Back