Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's probably about the price for it now. I'd get it before they raise their price or sell out permanently if it's something you want. I paid like $260 shipped and I think prior to that it was going for a bit less so I wouldn't be surprised if it went up again.

Cool thanks Mike. :duff

no man...$240 shipped i just got one for.

kghobby.com

they have 960 ish feedback on ebay.

buying direct from their website is cheaper. they sell it for 294 shipped on ebay, or 240 shipped direct on kghobby.com

Just ordered this and few other items from them!

This Bat Armory never ceases to amaze me

JRC_8846a.jpg

JRC_8743a.jpg

Last edited:
1069160_10201096020578567_1005933215_n.jpg

I am not all too crazy about it. I think it is really cool, but looks way too high for a detolf.... and even if it did fit inside one its all see through. I have no regrets getting the Toys Legend version. I wonder if the Hot Toys version comes with the suit.

1069160_10201096020578567_1005933215_n.jpg

I am not all too crazy about it. I think it is really cool, but looks way too high for a detolf.... and even if it did fit inside one its all see through. I have no regrets getting the Toys Legend version. I wonder if the Hot Toys version comes with the suit.

Bet it does and hollow vinyl like TL version

Something happened to Toys Legend. Their website and facebook page removed all the pictures of the Batman dioramas, the Arc Reactor bodies and the 1:1 Arc Reactor. They must have been hit with some "cease and desist" from Warner and Disney.

Something happened to Toys Legend. Their website and facebook page removed all the pictures of the Batman dioramas, the Arc Reactor bodies and the 1:1 Arc Reactor. They must have been hit with some "cease and desist" from Warner and Disney.

Wow. Glad I didn't order my armory directly from them. Still waiting on mine to arrive though.

:horror:slap Looks that way....If they were forced to end production due to copyright issues I could see the remaining sets going up in price...best to buy sooner than later I would imagine...:panic:

There aren't many left listed on eBay. There are one or 2 around $258 which is what I payed and a few over $300. I would bet these get more expensive very soon.

damn that's no good as I was still waiting for the computer desk. then again there are plenty of bootlegs being sold through stores and ebay so there is hope they will still do the desk

Back