Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks jedijim for the detailed unboxing and all the pictures. I am looking forward to getting this. The price seems extremely fair and I am eager to see them continuing their quest to snatch up our collecting budget

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Is this sold out everywhere now? Can't seem to find any on eBay.

No problem Geil. I was so impressed I had to document all the great things this piece has to offer. All the way from unboxing to set up I was excited.

So I got mine today via UPS, was extremely excited until opening the box. Most of the pieces were scattered. For a moment I thought I was missing a piece. I luckily found it lodged inside the box.

The weapons are made of diecast metal which was pretty cool. Havent test the lights yet

The biggest issue was the mask it had a burn/melt mark on the corner brow. Which makes It pointless to even use or display

I'm trying to contact the seller to request a replacement hopefully he will honor my request.

View attachment 61935
View attachment 61936

The damaged mask and as you can see its really bad and its undisplayable

View attachment 61937View attachment 61938
View attachment 61939

So I got mine today via UPS, was extremely excited until opening the box. Most of the pieces were scattered. For a moment I thought I was missing a piece. I luckily found it lodged inside the box.

The weapons are made of diecast metal which was pretty cool. Havent test the lights yet

The biggest issue was the mask it had a burn/melt mark on the corner brow. Which makes It pointless to even use or display

I'm trying to contact the seller to request a replacement hopefully he will honor my request.

That's the Premiere Toys one bud. This post belongs in the other thread. I know, it's confusing lol.

Sorry about the defects and I hope the seller comes through for you.

Deleted the review I wrote on this post. Didn't realize there were 2 versions of the armory.

Last edited:
That's the Premiere Toys one bud. This post belongs in the other thread. I know, it's confusing lol.

Sorry about the defects and I hope the seller comes through for you.

Yeah I'm hoping they do replace it as It is quite annoying and a downer

Last edited:
blkmagik73, MAN! I really wish you to get your replacement, coz your mask is too severe even for the Batz collector. ;D

***​

Also... Like I've said before, it's really easy to fix the mask. I've used the scalpel, manicure scissors and some black paint, coz in the cut area on the rubber gives you some grayish tone. It's not perfect, bit it looks pretty nice, IMHO, for the general quality of the suit.

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention: this Arm Depos IS SOOOOOOO AWEEESOOOMEEE! :thud:

I'm not displaying it yet, guys, so calm down. :)

Right now I was pretty busy with this job:

True, it's not very hard to cut and replace both sections. BUT! It's all made of this metal looking soft material, even the back of those stands, so be VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY delicate with them and NOT try to rip them off. Never-ever! Just take the long sharp knife and cut them from the behind delicately like I'll show below:

Right now I'll use the epoxy glue to get them back.

Back