Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a few questions regarding this, and I don't feel like going back and reading up on it ;)
Are all the pieces in the armory removable and usable as accessories?
Does it actually come with a batsuit?
How much did it originally go for?
I'm not really interested in getting it, just curious

Just a few questions regarding this, and I don't feel like going back and reading up on it ;)
Are all the pieces in the armory removable and usable as accessories?
Does it actually come with a batsuit?
How much did it originally go for?
I'm not really interested in getting it, just curious

Lazy.
Yes.
Yes.
Around $170 plus shipping I think
Sounds sketchy...

Lazy.
Yes.
Yes.
Around $170 plus shipping I think
Sounds sketchy...

images

Looks like yesterday was a big sales day for this thing as djfungshing sold out his remaining stock. Goodshipped and toystrike also no longer have stock. figureproshop still has it, but I'm wondering if the fact that they have "Premiere Toys" in the title and Toys Legend in the description is giving people pause...Curious to see when/if these resellers relist and how much they up the price....

I just got my Arms Depot one yesterday, and was supposed to get my Toy Legends one on the same day, but difungshing sent me a letter saying thanks for the purchase, but on the tracking number on the ebay site, it said the parcel arrived in WA state from where I am from and delivered yesterday in EL PASO Texas! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed Black Ops Toys had a picture of the Toys Legend armory on an add link but the link takes you to the Premiere Toys armory instead. Just a heads up to anyone looking to buy it. It seems a few different sellers have them confused.

Wow. That's crazy. Mine is coming from toystrike and tracking says its processed through sort facility in San Francisco. I'm in Virginia!!!

Pulling a double shift at work but I just received this from USPS
asagagam.jpg

I'm off tomorrow so I know what ill be doing. A full 20 days ahead of schedule.

Wow. That's crazy. Mine is coming from toystrike and tracking says its processed through sort facility in San Francisco. I'm in Virginia!!!

Sorry to derail the thread but how do you like that area of VA? I am moving to Langely AFB in September.

It's pretty nice. Very flat. No hils or mountains by the sea. The greater area is called Hampton Roads. It's where Blackbeard was captured and hung in Hampton not far from Langley. That side of the water or north side is pretty cool. I grew up there. Mostly shopping malls and ghettos downtown. Close to Colonial Williamsburg for some history and Bush Gardens for entertainment.

I live across one of the three bridges in Norfolk. Very old historic areas like Richmond. Pretty cool. Then there's Virginia beach. Great tourism spot and hotels, night clubs. Then there's Chesapeake which is like rural area if you want a house with some land. All in all its a pretty big area and something for everyone.

It's pretty nice. Very flat. No hils or mountains by the sea. The greater area is called Hampton Roads. It's where Blackbeard was captured and hung in Hampton not far from Langley. That side of the water or north side is pretty cool. I grew up there. Mostly shopping malls and ghettos downtown. Close to Colonial Williamsburg for some history and Bush Gardens for entertainment.

I live across one of the three bridges in Norfolk. Very old historic areas like Richmond. Pretty cool. Then there's Virginia beach. Great tourism spot and hotels, night clubs. Then there's Chesapeake which is like rural area if you want a house with some land. All in all its a pretty big area and something for everyone.

Awesome. I really appreciate the info. I need to look into local comic shops and stuff.

We need to plan a SSF meet-up. That would be cool. Check out each other's collections and whatnot.

That would be very cool. There are some pretty decent comic shops in yhe area. Hampton has Atomic Comics Emporium just outside Langley AFB and Benders Books. Worlds Best Comics in Newport News. Trilogy comics is right around the corner from my house norfolk and has a second location in VB. When are you moving?

Back