Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The current home of my Bat cage. Will go next to my Tumbler once I can get the setup done and get some kind of case made. It's probably unlikely at this point that they are doing the desk but I really hope that they continue with it. Would love to have that for my display/diorama.

Fixed. Cheers, mate!

Trying to share my pose on the dio:
vb9w.jpg

Everyone using dark suit which he always does in the movie but I try to dare different color...

Well I got 2 on order, 1 From goodshipped and the other from happytradehouse. I will keep one then sell the other one for tons of money, when you can no longer buy them from retail. :yess:
Not a good investment, knowing Hot Toys will be releasing their version soon. I've seen several on ebay UK go unsold at the asking price of only £120.

I am standing firm with the fact that I am more than happy having purchased this version of the armory.

LOL you sound like youre trying to convince yourself. i am so happy i dumped mine months ago. it was a horrid pile of cheapness. i spit on toys legend.

your sig is confusing....shouldnt it say unplug your tree? not unplug you are tree. am i missing some joke or something?

Has anyone had any luck hard wiring one of these? With the Hot Toys one coming out, I kind of want to experiment with this...

Other than the paint apps on the support columns, I don't see much difference between this armory and the new HTs armory. :huh

Even down to the weapons placement. I wonder if this is a case of product "shrinkage".

Other than the paint apps on the support columns, I don't see much difference between this armory and the new HTs armory. :huh

Even down to the weapons placement. I wonder if this is a case of product "shrinkage".

They are gonna look alike cause they are both based on same thing.if enterbay did a batpod it would probly be very similar to the ht one,all the accesories are in the same spot probly cause that's were they were in the movie.im sure both companies wanted to make it screen accurate

Back