Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes just hot mine today. It's really cool no regrets getting it. It does look HT quality!

Well I've got two tracking numbers in play at the moment - one item is in San Francisco and the other New York.
Guessing one is the letter and one is the actual armory.....:panic:

I love this thing and today I got in my suit for my custom Bruce Wayne and they just look awesome together i think. Now bring on the tech desk please:)
372.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I have a huge nose so I notice every smell. It smelled pretty bad right out of the box. I don't have it on display right now cause I'm getting ready to move soon but I hope it airs out after a while.

Mine arrived, top stuff. Amazing packaging, amazing detail and I am so happy I got it.

But jesus, I think I'm dying from the smell:panic:

Seriously, it stinks lol. Its in my detolf now, I'm hoping it will eventually air out...I've got all my windows open too and door.

I love this thing, Hope it's not toxic, I can't stop smelling it :D

by the way, my 2 plates of accessories at the back are switched for some reason, but it doesn't bug me. And to think I almost went for the other version of this haha I canceled my BBTS Preorder the day before they were in stock, i'm glad I did.

(...)

Relieved I'm not the only one who smells it, though many don't seem to have that "issue"
maybe some are more and some are less sensitive against the smell or some batches smell more and some less. :dunno

At least I think it's not smelling as bad as at day one by now so I hope it will be gone some day. :lol

My smell has gone down a bit now too. (...of the armoury, not my own personal smell...)

Still a great piece to have in the cabinet, just waiting for my damn truetype body to make my Bruce Wayne!

Relieved I'm not the only one who smells it, though many don't seem to have that "issue"
maybe some are more and some are less sensitive against the smell or some batches smell more and some less. :dunno

At least I think it's not smelling as bad as at day one by now so I hope it will be gone some day. :lol

Mine dont smell at all :dunno

I am getting a new mask though, as the one on the body looks real cheap, I am getting the one made by Kai Studio from OSB, should be here tomorrow. :yess: I tried the DX02 neck on the Toys Legend Bats and it fits nice with a little mod.
546567_10151233286664585_818654763_n.jpg

I will post pics tomorrow of what it looks like.

Does the suit have to have the boots on to stand up or does it actually connect to the metal bars? I want to take the boots off mine to be accurate so I was just curious.

I got mine today!

The suit connects to the metal rods (actually made of plastic). I'm sure you can hang the suit from those rods no problem.

Awesome. Thanks for the info man!

Looking good Tony! I am still waiting for mine. Hopefully this week. :pray:

Damn from that pic it looks like the bat armor arms are long. I didn't really get a chance to mess with mine. But I'm taking them off.

Damn from that pic it looks like the bat armor arms are long. I didn't really get a chance to mess with mine. But I'm taking them off.

Agree, the arm is long, didn't have a chance to mess with it yet. I just hollow out the eyes and mouth on the col. The weapon wall is still wrapped with plastic.

Nice setup. What suit are you using for your Wayne?

I forgot which suit it was, might be the Saturday toys Suit, but it was heavily tailored and the white shirts and tie was scratch made.

Back