Toys Legend 1:1 Arc Reactor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bought this again from ali express. this time it actually showed up!

35.99 shipped!

Feels kind of fragile...was afraid I might break it trying to figure out how the battery goes in.

And then it didn't light up... maybe I have to charge the battery... comes with a usb charger...

Mine didn't light either. Garbage. I guess you get what you pay for. Even though it's just an over priced light bulb.....that doesn't work.:slap

I couldn't figure it out either. It looked like the only way to do it was by removing the battery. But since they are non working crap. You can leave the battery in all the time to at least give it a little weight. My worst purchase of the year.:pfft:

Well I managed to get mine working. There was a small white sticker on the negative side of the battery they included that I had to take off. :slap
Still doesn't seem like there's a switch and the battery cover is kind of fragile to be popping off all the time.

D'oh. I bet it's the same with mine.....lol. Gotta check. But yeah it's useless if you have to remove the battery to get it to turn off. Still garbage. Thanks for the tip though.

Yup. I'm a moron. Maybe if they included some sort of directions LOL. But now I gotta take the battery out and make it feel featherweight. Win lose. LOL.
20150424_200138_zpsummlc7vn.jpg

Back