1/6 Toys Era - The Ock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lot of energy to put those tentacles on... and he broke the torso bit. :lol

Way too tiny waisted Chad Ock. And that body looks small compared to the head. Good thing the whole body is covered.

Head and tentacles are great though. That's all you need.

The parts of this that needed to shine really do. The tentacles in detail and paint work are fantastic. The sculpt is solid but with a bit too anime look to the hair. It’ll be interesting to see what people do customizing wise to this one. I’m really happy with what I’ve seen so far.

I'm less bothered by the muscular chest than by how high the head sits on the thick neck. If there aren't any better bodies to use I may just have to frankenstein something together or heavily mod the existing one.

The harness/belt/clamp/whatever the metal thing is around his waist seems to sit lower on the production piece than in the promotional images (and the film).

Looks incredible in this review. Even when posed with the coats partially open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoDnTMoyGTw

During the glamor shots at the end of this video, the harness is positioned higher on his torso, but I wonder if it's able to sit at that height without splitting apart. Hard to tell with the coat concealing the sides.

Just got this guy in today. Love this figure! The tentacles are definitely the highlight and love all the ball joints on every single joint! Definitely has the look down with his goggles on.

20201123_203258.jpg

20201123_203327.jpg

20201123_203420.jpg

Sorry I am not experienced enough with body swapping to know if it would work or not. I'm sure others will be getting it soon and will know better.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The figure looks great, mrtbone81.

"Someone" should release a TM Spiderman version to compliment this figure and the Green Goblin.

The same company are releasing the green goblin "the fiend". Or as im calling it, Da Foe

122462918_4581361648605102_5414250330469893413_n.jpg

Back