1/6 Toys Era - The Ock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who did you order from? It seems to me you were in on this one long before I was, but you are still waiting for it to arrive.

They are both really fast, but you're right TNS is just a tad faster. It's odd since I think they are pretty much in the same region, right? Hong Kong?

I think you're going to love the figure once you get it. The tentacles are freakin' awesome. I did not think I would love them so much. I still like the old ToyBiz laser-scanned sculpt a little more, but in person you do see Molina in the sculpt. It's a little more obvious from the side than the front. I also think this sculpt is just a tad too angry. Although I was never enamored with the Green Goblin design I may need to get it just to finish off the line.

I still like the old ToyBiz laser-scanned sculpt a little more...

NSIS.

I guess they both have their limitations....

ToyBiz v ToysEra.jpg

Last edited:
Coco, I can not take credit for that. That's a figure done by Lord Vicious. I don't even know if he still frequents these stomping grounds anymore.

Rocco Tartamella has made some great Willem Dafoe sculpts that I'm considering picking up for the Goblin figure, so wonder if he might consider a new Molina sculpt for this figure?

Edit: I just asked on FB and he says he's already considering it, so here's hoping...

FB_IMG_1607027936963~01.jpg
FB_IMG_1607129251203.jpg

Indiewire just confirmed Doc Ock is back for SM3. Maybe we will get to see HT take a crack at it.

Indiewire just confirmed Doc Ock is back for SM3. Maybe we will get to see HT take a crack at it.

This Spider-Man MCU3 vs WB Flashpoint reminds me of when studios used to battle each other with similar titles (e.g. Dante's Peak & Volcano, Deep Impact & Armageddon, etc.)

Yeah this is going to be one wild Spider-Man movie with all the crossovers. Although most likely if HT does make this figure it'll just be the new version instead of the 2004 one.

There's going to be a new version? or he is going to be just the same Ock as we saw in the previous movie (taken from the exact timeline)?

Back