Prop Toynami/Cinemaquette/HCG presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if everything goes right, I'll have my Batmobile in my collection at the end of October . Cannot wait.

What ?!
You still haven't got yours ????
Damn I thought everyone wouldve got theirs by now

Yeah, I bought mine from Secret Compass so I could make payments on it. Just too much on my plate to drop two grand at one time.

FINALLY!!! Toynami Batmobile is heading my way. Got the UPS tracking number this evening. Should be here at the end of the week or beginning of next. Pics to come.

IMG_5904.jpg

IMG_5882.jpg

IMG_5866.jpg

IMG_5869.jpg

IMG_5870.jpg

That's Badass Jedster: Two Thumbs up

ok Jrice.... I wanna see yours man.

Just got home about two hours ago. Got the Batmobile from the UPS hub as it was being held there for me. Took the car out of the box and put the batteries in and got the car set up on the base. Sprayed it with a can of air to get all the styrofoam and dust off then used the cloth that was included to wipe it down. Shot some pics and will be uploading real soon. I ended up with #24 out of 500, probably the lowest edition number I've ever had for any collectible. Honestly don't know if that's going to make it worth anything more but you never know. Absolutely gob smacked by how awesome this Batmobile is. I had a studio scale model kit that I never finished of this piece several years ago but I never got around to completing it. So glad I was able to score one of these before they disappeared never to return. I will shoot more pics in a few days but right now I just want to get what I took an hour or so ago up.

Here we go: https://www.flickr.com/photos/8971629@N07/sets/72157627955498651/

Last edited:
Back