Prop Toynami/Cinemaquette/HCG presents: BATWING & BATMOBILE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alfred Pennyworth: Will you be wanting the Batpod, sir?
Bruce Wayne: In the middle of the day, Alfred? Not very subtle.
Alfred Pennyworth: The Lamborghini, then.
[with deadpan sarcasm]
Alfred Pennyworth: Much more subtle.

Jed you have to display that Lambo with your HT Tumbler and Batpod.

When you did the custom order, did you have to fill out a spec sheet ?

Because I heard that there is a spec sheet that needs to be filled out. The aventador is apparently "too new" so they are still waiting for the spec sheet for me

Not aware of any spec sheet. I've never used one for any of my amalgam cars. I just basically tell morry what I want and how I want it...then he makes it happen. He's pretty much the biggest amalgam dealer in the world for the past 20 years. So he's got some pull when it comes to custom orders.

The fact that the aventador is "to new" is BS. Amalgam will make anything you want on your car at anytime. I'm sure theirs some limitations, but for the most part anything gos.

Chris

Not aware of any spec sheet. I've never used one for any of my amalgam cars. I just basically tell morry what I want and how I want it...then he makes it happen. He's pretty much the biggest amalgam dealer in the world for the past 20 years. So he's got some pull when it comes to custom orders.

The fact that the aventador is "to new" is BS. Amalgam will make anything you want on your car at anytime. I'm sure theirs some limitations, but for the most part anything gos.

Chris

Just wondering if you know if amalgam customize license plate too ?
I wanna do a Gotham license plate on mine.

I hate the plate on the car that only says aventador

Jed you have to display that Lambo with your HT Tumbler and Batpod.

I would but they are not in the same scale though.

The lambo is 1:8th so it's the same scale with the toynami batmobile

But not the same scale with the tumbler or batpod

Just wondering if you know if amalgam customize license plate too ?
I wanna do a Gotham license plate on mine.

I hate the plate on the car that only says aventador

Yup, definitely. They will customize any license plate you want. I even flirted with the idea of adding my last name on the license plate for one of my cars. But then I thought if I ever went to sell this thing no one would by it with someone elses last name on it lol. But I'll never sell these :)

They will even put your name on the seats if you wanted....:wink1:

Chris

Oh wow !
Thanks for that info man.
So if I want Gotham, do I just send them the picture of the license plate ?

Oh wow !
Thanks for that info man.
So if I want Gotham, do I just send them the picture of the license plate ?

Ya pretty much. I'll usually just send my dealer a whole bunch of pictures of what im looking for on my cars. I give him a very specific description of how I want it done...and thats it.

What I also might suggest you do with yours is get them to customize the chrome badges on the base with your gotham theme. Should look pretty neat.

Chris

Ya pretty much. I'll usually just send my dealer a whole bunch of pictures of what im looking for on my cars. I give him a very specific description of how I want it done...and thats it.

What I also might suggest you do with yours is get them to customize the chrome badges on the base with your gotham theme. Should look pretty neat.

Chris

I never knew you can customize the chrome plates on the base too.

For that I definitely want my name on it

SO.... back to the Batmobile.

I am bringing the chasis to DMG precision machinery to get re-tooled and fix the allignment of the front wheels as well as widen the axis so it will sit flush and NOT too deep into the well.

Once it's done I hope it will give me that WOW effect once again.
And to get this motherf^&%cking thing fix it cost me a hundred bucks.

SO.... back to the Batmobile.

I am bringing the chasis to DMG precision machinery to get re-tooled and fix the allignment of the front wheels as well as widen the axis so it will sit flush and NOT too deep into the well.

Once it's done I hope it will give me that WOW effect once again.
And to get this motherf^&%cking thing fix it cost me a hundred bucks.

Cant wait to see how it turns out. Its BS you had to go out of your way to fix this yourself. But im sure this will look pretty sweet when its done. Looking forward to the pics...

Chris

Thanks man

Yeah it blows that the fact I had to do all that.
I just fixed the hood of the car too last night

WOW I don't even dare to unscrew a screw that isn't meant to be unscrewed.

I hope you can get your Batmobile as you want it to be.

And 100$ for adjusting the Batmobile isn't that much if you then get what you want.

But ok it's 100$ to many for a product that should be already perfect.

It doesn't hurt to unscrew it
I mean I had to fix the canopy railing too so the body needs to be taken apart.

But I do feel better after fixing the things that need to be fixed. I feel like Batman fixing the batmobile after being sabotaged by the penguin.

2q20hv8.jpg

Last edited:
I just wish I'd get the notice that mine will be ready to ship soon. The wait is killing me!!!

Back