Toy Story Revoltech!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just PO both of these at BBTS. I thought about getting the $50 Woody and Buzz at walmart, but these can do so much more and IMO are a lot cooler looking.

Wow. The fact that Kaiyodo/Revoltech can achieve moveable eyes in such a small scale really makes HT's PERS and Enterbay's 360 degree eyes seem less special, don't it?

I was going to skip this but OMG! Revoltech movable eyes? WOW.... more pics at Toyark

Revoltech-Buzz-Lightyear-CGB-004_1274873431.jpg

Revoltech-Woody-CGB-002_1274873453.jpg

Not to Take away from the achievement, but seems like these might be larger than typical Revoltech, the back of Buzz's face seems kind of big compared to the hand operating the eyes compared to the head on Revoltech's like Transformers or the Alien.

You used to get moveable eyes on action men :lol tbh I never saw it as a groundbreaking achievement by hot toys?

I'm tempted to get these 2 just for the fact that the shelves I have my collection on are too small to display Woody stood up!

Plus the fact they are awesome!! Love the 2nd head on Woody.

Not to Take away from the achievement, but seems like these might be larger than typical Revoltech, the back of Buzz's face seems kind of big compared to the hand operating the eyes compared to the head on Revoltech's like Transformers or the Alien.

You're right, these are bigger than the standar Revoltechs.

Revoltech-Buzz-Lightyear-CGB-008_1274873431.jpg

About the size of a NECA, DCD, or Square-Enix Playarts action figure. Given that the eyes are of the cartoony variety, they should be large.

All the better, I'd have enjoyed them even at traditional Revoltech scale, but at that size, I'll enjoy them even more.

Makes me wonder why Kaiyodo doesn't upsize all their Revoltech figures. Their Alien figure would've been even better around 8" (what I'm assuming that Buzz figure measures) I'd imagine.

It does seem odd, it'd be one thing if they stuck to a scale, but they seem to do it on a character by character basis. Even the Alien is bigger than the Optimus Prime I have, and I guess some like the Alien Queen or the T-Rex are larger than norm too, cool as some of those could really use the larger scale.

Re: Toy Story Revoltech

^
^ Agreed. Think the second head looks brilliant. Prefer the Woody over Buzz, but will be needing both of these!! Wonder why Woody comes with a Buzz hand though?

Does it mention possible release dates anywhere Jun?

It looks like its so that he can hold Lenny the binoculars.

They do look really nice, Buzz's posability looks great, wish the large sized Thinkway ones had that much posability.

Mine have shipped, no estimate on delivery yet though.

Back