Toy Story 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too, Cars was good, but its not something I'd do a sequel to. The Incredibles really lends itself to a sequel.

Me too, Cars was good, but its not something I'd do a sequel to. The Incredibles really lends itself to a sequel.

Loved cars but agree doesn't need a sequel but i'd love to see The Incredibles 2 also for me i'd love Monsters Inc 2 :rock

Looks awesome! Didn't know it was coming so soon. I was going to sell some of my Toy Story Kubricks, but now I think I will just wait until the movie comes out.

Toy Story was my very first movie I feel in love with so it is near and dear to me so I am really anticipating this one!

:banana:banana:banana

I did and still like the first 2 a lot. This should be interesting. Intersting take on it too with Andy grown up.

That was a nice teaser. I'm surprised it didn't run before up. Unless I missed it, but I think I went in the theater just as the previews started so I don't think I missed any.

I'm sure this will be awesome, but hope Pixar do not make any more sequels after this one.
It's just that there so amazing at bringing fresh new characters to screen, I would prefer for them to carry on with that tradition.

I'm sure this will be awesome, but hope Pixar do not make any more sequels after this one.
It's just that there so amazing at bringing fresh new characters to screen, I would prefer for them to carry on with that tradition.

They've already pretty much said this would be it for Woody, Buzz and friends at least on the big screen.

Back