Toy Story 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arnt we all :lol

I know I am.

I can't wait till Toy Story 4 where Woody and the gang come back as limited edition collector re-issues, are purchased by an adult Andy who gives them to his 4 year old son Andy Jr. and the Toy Story begins anew!

Unless he's like us in which case he'll put them on display and tell his son, "You can look, but you can't touch. These are Daddy's toys."

I have a feeling I'm going to cry like a little school girl at the end. Not ashamed!
Same here man! Pixar just have that knack of tugging at the heart strings. :monkey2

I can't wait. Hopefully there will be alot of new Toy Story toys for me to buy. :lol
Oh hell yeah, I've always wanted high end figures of Buzz and Woody! :rock

errr, the plot of toy story 3 sounds like part 2. haven't they already dealt with the issue of a child growing up and moving on to new things, thus forgetting his/her toys? that was what really moved me in ts2: when the little girl emily discovered make-up, boys, etc, and abandoned her toy jane.

they should base the plot of toy story 3 on the sideshowcollectors.com issues: a new toy comes in but andy is very unhappy with it cos it has a lousy paint job, small dents n cracks, loose hip joints, etc. so he sends it back to get a replacement but the replacement that comes back is even worse! so andy gets into a nasty mood and does a youtube video to complain about it. the video gets a huge amount of publicity thanks to the secret efforts of buzz, woody and gang. finally the greedy toy company agrees to improve their QC standards and andy is hailed a hero in the collectors' community. the end. :D:D:D

It makes sense because it feels, to me, like Woody was Andy's fathers toy. Then it was given to Andy.. so it would be fitting for Andy's toys to go to his child.

errr, the plot of toy story 3 sounds like part 2. haven't they already dealt with the issue of a child growing up and moving on to new things, thus forgetting his/her toys? that was what really moved me in ts2: when the little girl emily discovered make-up, boys, etc, and abandoned her toy jane.

they should base the plot of toy story 3 on the sideshowcollectors.com issues: a new toy comes in but andy is very unhappy with it cos it has a lousy paint job, small dents n cracks, loose hip joints, etc. so he sends it back to get a replacement but the replacement that comes back is even worse! so andy gets into a nasty mood and does a youtube video to complain about it. the video gets a huge amount of publicity thanks to the secret efforts of buzz, woody and gang. finally the greedy toy company agrees to improve their QC standards and andy is hailed a hero in the collectors' community. the end. :D:D:D

I like it :D

it needs a more adult angle this time :D
Toy Story - Requiem
(has one instance of profanity which is why I didn't embed)

Same... I'm looking forward to see some stills or trailer poping up towars the end of the year...

I love these film and am looking forward to see how that expand on the ideas explored in Toy Story 2. There could be some interesting scenes with Jessie dealing with the hurt of rejection again and Woody worst fear happening... If it's half as emotive as the "when somebody loves you" scene I'll be in trouble! Tears will flow I tell you... FLOW! Unashamely as well!;)

Toy Story 3 character makes a cameo in UP...

A new character that will be appearing in Toy Story 3 makes a cameo appearence in Up, in a scene shown in the trailers no less, the MTV Movies Blog has deduced (here and here) after getting some helpful hints from Pete Docter and Up producer Jonas Rivera.

The pink teddy bear on the floor of the girl's bedroom in the scene pictured above (around minute 1:04 in the teaser trailer; see inset for closer look) will play a major role in the film. No further information on the character, such as its name, was revealed.

This is, of course, only the latest installment in Pixar's in-joke and self-reference tradition.

Toy_Story_3_pink_teddy_bear.png

That's pretty cool. I love how they do those. The best was at the end of Cars when they had clips of all the other movies in car form.

Back