Toy Soul 2015 photo and teases catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides that weird crease at the inside elbow joint you get wth a lot of seamless bodies I see nothing wrong with BatFleck...Ben is never been a V Shape actor like Cavill, he's always had that boxed strong physique, just a tall big dude, not fat, but big....I think HTs did a wonderful job with him and will be ordered day one, bats/supes two-pack a must....if I can afford it, the batmobile will also be copped

The only things I like about the BvS stuff are the bases. I like the flip up logo. Nice touch. I can't stand Ben Affleck, and I think their casting choices were horrendous, so I'm passing on the whole film. I'll watch it next year when it's on cable.
Motuxmen - whether or not I like the movies or figures is irrelevant. Keep up the good work and keep the photos coming. Always fun to look at what's still coming.
If possible, get some good detail shots of the open Iron Man. That looks promising.
Ryan

Great thread thanks for posting these! :)

Nothing of interest for me personally so far...can't wait to see what else is coming tho!! :yess:

Is Batman's costume a rubber body like the arkham one or is it a rubber jumper over a body like Superman?

It's not about Batman or Affleck, or anyone being fat or not. All you have to do is look at any promo pics, or the costumes that have been making the tour to promote the movie. In the movie, the Batman costume is far more padded with "muscular" shape/padding. Hot Toys needs to add more muscle shape to either the body, or the outfit. The suit on the legs seems to hang a little loose, and the upper body is nowhere near as "muscular" as the actual outfit.

I'm just glad they are doing the Batmobile.

I have a good feeling that this movies Bat Cave will be the one I use when I start to build the Wayne Manor dio that will be opposite of our Stark mansion.

My dio concept are amalgamations of everything we like, so I will not have a problem putting the new Batmobile in the Cave with the Batpod for the last trilogy.

Confused over the Batman sculpt photos. The first set of photos (head sculpt only) look amazing, then the body shots look awful. I hope this is just "We have to get something out to show for Toy Soul" situation and we end up with something closer to the first photos. Thanks for making the thread MM!

It's not about Batman or Affleck, or anyone being fat or not. All you have to do is look at any promo pics, or the costumes that have been making the tour to promote the movie. In the movie, the Batman costume is far more padded with "muscular" shape/padding. Hot Toys needs to add more muscle shape to either the body, or the outfit. The suit on the legs seems to hang a little loose, and the upper body is nowhere near as "muscular" as the actual outfit.

I'm talking about his face in the trailers, not referring to the suit at all.

I'm just glad they are doing the Batmobile.

I have a good feeling that this movies Bat Cave will be the one I use when I start to build the Wayne Manor dio that will be opposite of our Stark mansion.

My dio concept are amalgamations of everything we like, so I will not have a problem putting the new Batmobile in the Cave with the Batpod for the last trilogy.

That would be pretty sweet!

Thanks for the thread and pics. Looking forward to the updates.

Not feeling Batman or Superman at all. Looks like I am saving some money.

The Stormtrooper isn't doing it for me either.

Can't wait to see the rest so the Star Wars and Marvel stuff.

Pretty cool line up there. I guess I never really noticed, from the movie trailers, how fat Batman looks. I wouldn't doubt HT. They usually get stuff like this right. But it doesn't matter to me either way. I just want a kick @$$ movie.

Pretty cool line up there. I guess I never really noticed, from the movie trailers, how fat Batman looks. I wouldn't doubt HT. They usually get stuff like this right. But it doesn't matter to me either way. I just want a kick @$$ movie.

I concur

Back