Toshi's house of freebie Zbrush sculpts. Harrison Ford, Charlize Theron WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, sorry for the extended absence. I work in in the field and my internet connection is filtered. Just got back home to see that the body finally arrived. I'll take measurements and get it done asap.
DSC_0048.JPG

Hey guys, sorry for the extended absence. I work in in the field and my internet connection is filtered. Just got back home to see that the body finally arrived. I'll take measurements and get it done asap.
View attachment 208267

I am glad that you got it from the seller seeing how not all sellers would ship to SA. I will be sure to leave the seller a positive feedback and will buy more from him for you if you need anything.

I have to check my ebay history, but I think it is a ttm19 clone with neck

EDIT ttm19 narrow shoulders with neck.

Hi, everyone!
Toshi, all the sculpts are awesome!!! And you are giving them for free!!
Does anyone tried to print them? Could you post any picture.
In any case, which printing material would work the best. I'm a newbie with 3d printing and after looking for printing services at the web, I found diferent materials and printing qualities.
And regarding the scale, how can they be properly scaled. Is there the posibility to get a .sls file ready to print?
Thanks in advance

Are you selling the Aeon Flux / Charlize Theron headsculpts still?

Hi, everyone!
Toshi, all the sculpts are awesome!!! And you are giving them for free!!
Does anyone tried to print them? Could you post any picture.
In any case, which printing material would work the best. I'm a newbie with 3d printing and after looking for printing services at the web, I found diferent materials and printing qualities.
And regarding the scale, how can they be properly scaled. Is there the posibility to get a .sls file ready to print?
Thanks in advance

The guy has not been her for months.

Thanks for the info Doom Saber.
I hope someone skilled could try to scale them as i'm not able to do it

The thing is he never got them printed, fitted and scaled to 1/6 - I think some tried, but the scaling was off or something.

Yes, thanks for the info Doom Saber. I really was hoping for an accurate Aeon Flux. Dang.

Yes, thanks for the info Doom Saber. I really was hoping for an accurate Aeon Flux. Dang.

Maybe he will come back in a few months with the headcasts. However, since he is primarily a digital sculptor who is homing on his skills and have little knowledge of the 1/6 hobby, who knows.

I've been working on scaling stuff for printing for a while, using Cinema 4D, so I could give it a try and port it in scale as an .stl.

Back