Toshi's house of freebie Zbrush sculpts. Harrison Ford, Charlize Theron WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good start!

Thanks. Was thinking about variants, there are tons of them. Made some quick sketches, still missing Gumby and Tim the enchanter.

cleese2.jpg

Toshi, these are terrific and I love your "open source" approach.

Has anyone set up a mirror site? I'm on a Mac and Norton web security is telling me Tinyupload is a malicious site...

Oh that sucks. I'll upload to a different place when I get home. tinyupload had no file expiration that's why I used it.

Toshi, what about Brando-Godfather?In Young capo thread a lot of guys are talking about need to find somebody, who could make decent don Vito.

Oh man I forgot about Manuel.

Talking to a friend, sent him Han to make some test prints to check scale. it's a makerbot so quality won't be that good but as soon as I get the size right I'll have it SLA printed.

I've seen some Eastwood sculpts out there, I'd prefer to sculpt more obscure characters which would probably never get a figure. Would you be interested in Clouseau/strangelove Peter Sellers or John Cleese?
I just saw this post, I would really love to see you tackle Peter Sellers as Clouseau! He is such an iconic character and there is not one sculpt out there that does the character justice.

Back