Toshi's house of freebie Zbrush sculpts. Harrison Ford, Charlize Theron WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harrison ford zbrush sculpt, Han/Deckard/Indy. WIP

If you guys manage to get it printed I've got more stuff for you ;)
Early WIP, Daenerys still needs a lot of work. Hair blob made for the screenshot, looks freaky bald.

Daenerys1.jpg

Was also thinking about making Charlize Theron furiosa/aeon, has she been done?

Charlize Theron hasn't been done for years if I am not mistaken. She would be a good one to do especially now that ppl are doing Fury Road customs. Your Danny hs is awesome.

Charlize Theron hasn't been done for years if I am not mistaken. She would be a good one to do especially now that ppl are doing Fury Road customs. Your Danny hs is awesome.

Thank you. Will start collecting reference pics for Charlize.

That is a very good Harrison likeness ! I too would love to see this printed as I think it is going to look fantastic once painted .

Has anyone come up with any info on printing?? I have tried to contact a few people who are knowledgeable with the process.

Looks different from pic.But who have done it?Maybe we can deal for Indy?And what about scale?

The printer they were using may have been a lower end version. Perhaps thats why it looks different.

I guess you are right!I can find hd printer options, but head needs to be right scaled for print.Somebody know how?

Incredible work, Alejandro. I was searching a great INdy sculpt and I find you here with those great harrison ford portraits. Congrats and thanks for share with us these headsculpts.

Incredible work, Alejandro. I was searching a great INdy sculpt and I find you here with those great harrison ford portraits. Congrats and thanks for share with us these headsculpts.
Yeah-it is incredible!If someone can scale it right way, I'm ready to pay for first Indy hd print.

Thinking about updating the HF sculpt with a proper neck socket. gido will provide pics and measurements so I can reproduce it in 3D. I'll get as close as I can to proper scale, but even 1mm can make a huge difference.

Progress on Charlize, shown as Vickers.
Furiosa3.jpg

Your likenesses are uncanny. I would love to see that Indy properly printed. Is the Charlize sculpt going to be from Madmax? Interested in that version as well.

Yeah I'll make Furiosa, Vickers and maybe Aeon versions ;)

Thinking about updating the HF sculpt with a proper neck socket. gido will provide pics and measurements so I can reproduce it in 3D. I'll get as close as I can to proper scale, but even 1mm can make a huge difference.

Progress on Charlize, shown as Vickers.
View attachment 193854
Maybe for perfect result you need body to get?I can send to you DX 5 riders body.

Maybe for perfect result you need body to get?I can send to you DX 5 riders body.

I don't live in the US so I rather not risk it. I'll see if I can get my hands on a replacement head. Are there different types of bodies or do they use generic ones across figures?

I'm also not US-Latvia, EU.Near Russia.For Indy usualy are useing muscular bodies-dx5,ttm19, bruce banner body-I'm not afraid to send my ht Indys body to you if it helps.But I can also make mesurements in mm.Just say which mesurements you need.I'll do my best;)

Also I can send ht Indy head to you.

Pics and measurements will be fine for now;) I have access to a 3d printer and will find somebody with a figure here to compare.

Back