• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale TORIBOX Yunsil outfits (Plainview, Collateral, Sansfield)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Walter White Season 1 full figure, Craig Bond, Truetypes, Museum Joker

KILLING me with that Walt. Ugh!!

Re: Miami Killer (kato Silentsurfer T.G) Museum Joker, Silentsurfer Deckard

bump! added miami killer and deckard head

That Dex is perfection. Blame season 8 for him not being sold already LOL. Good luck with the sale!

That Dex is perfection. Blame season 8 for him not being sold already LOL. Good luck with the sale!

:lol:lol it really was the definition of "going out with a whimper" especially right around the same time as breaking bad..

still, cant take away the first four seasons genuis!

Re: Final Drop! Miami Killer (kato Silentsurfer T.G) Museum Joker, Silentsurfer Decka

final price drop on dex! if its not gone by weeks end it's gonna stay in my collection

Re: Final Drop! Rainman Tyler, Miami Killer Museum Joker, Silentsurfer Deckard

Alright guys, had a sale fall through so at this point dex is off the table(pun intended) I'm gonna hang onto it unless someone makes me an offer I can't refuse

Re: FS: Jack Torrance Shining custom, Museum Joker, other fun stuff!

hey mag, sorry buddy forgot to hit reply on that one, body is sold unfortunately

Back