Top ten PS3 games not on 360

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the heck is that "my opinion"? Do 20 games exist that can only be played on the PS3? Yes. That is factual. Therefore, a top 10 games NOT ON 360 lists is factual too. It doesn't matter how you, I, or anyone else rates those games. If they exist, they can be grouped into a numbered list which we will call "Top Ten PS3 Games Not on 360." What's so hard about that to understand? :google

Not hard to understand if you want to make literal lists. I however have standards and would never consider the garbage currently available to be included or worthy to be on any list other than maybe a what not to play list.

the top 10 games on ps3 not on the 360? simple, same 10 games i'm gona get the ps3 for as well
1) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
2) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
3) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
4) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
5) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
6) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
7) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
8) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
9) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
10) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots

My original pla was to buy thatand a ps3 on launch day, beat mgs4, then trade them both back in. my PS2 recently died again, so now i'll keep the 3 so i can play Kingdom hearts again I guess :D

Something makes me think that something like a stealth Metal Gear Solid game isn't quite made for the people that own an Xbox 360.

To bad the shipped it broken. A few of us 360 players got it and never could get the mic to work in multiplayer. And for about a month they said it works it works then all of a sudden they said they are looking at it.

What? I really don't understand what you said. And it's not broken at all.

Something makes me think that something like a stealth Metal Gear Solid game isn't quite made for the people that own an Xbox 360.

Not so much that, that Kojima feels he "owes" something to sony. As such, he is reluctant to Put MGS on any other system. at his own words, if not, it would be on the WII, as Nintendo is his favorite company, And Mr. Miyomoto is his hero.

There is no top 10. Maybe a 2 or 3, but beyond is stretching it.

What? I really don't understand what you said. And it's not broken at all.
Really? Wow thats kinda odd since 4 of 5 of us here all got it for PS3 around the same time and EVERY one of us had a problems with the mic on multi player. We followed all the stupid things Epic says to do but it still didn't work correct. One time I got it to work for 3 things I tried to say but then it wouldn't work after that. Sorry thats broken. The whole start the mic things is a work around and even Epic admitted it, plus the starting the mic first seems to be hit or miss. Unless they have patched the game, not sure almost all of got rid of the game already it doesn't work correct.

So like I said they shipped a game the was broken. It did not work as they intended.

There is no top 10. Maybe a 2 or 3, but beyond is stretching it.

BULLONEY!

If ya ask me, post #33 wass a very good one with a good bunch of top games, not to mention they have all already been released! Also, it may only appeal to a very niche crowd, but Eye of Judgment is a cool little exclusive as well.

Goodness knows there are a cool bunch of games coming out in the distant future. Metal Gear, Killzone, Little Big Planet, Resistance 2, Final Fantasy... well, there's a lot of things to look forward to, but saying there are only 2 or 3 good ones now is ridiculous.

Back