Top ten PS3 games not on 360

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wouldn't count Sigma on that list since it's only an upgrade of the one on the Xbox.

but pretty good list.

Why not? It's got better graphics, better control, and added character/ missions. It's vastly superior to the X-Box game and contains enough new stuff to warrant inclusion on the list.

All respect to you Douglas. :D

I am gonna go a bit off topic here:
I am sure PS3 has great games. But I grew up playing Nintendo's and Sega's and now Microsoft's systems. I tried Sony's Playstation 1 & 2, but its something about Sony's systems look and feel of its games that turns me off. I don't know why......But I did enjoy FF7 and MGS, played those games for hours :), great games.

Its just Sony's system itself, I dislike the feel and look of the games on a Playstation, the graphics are different, color are different. I guess I am just to use to the brighter and what appears to me smoother images of the Xbox.....

Once again, not dissing PS3 and its good games, just stating basically why I don't play PS3. My bro has one, and still I can't stand playing it.

You wrote Warhawk Online twice.

All apologizes. I was typing in a hurry. Corrected:

1.) Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
2.) MLB: '07
3.) Ratchet and Clank
4.) Resistance: FOM
5.) Ninja Gaiden Sigma
6.) Folklore
7.) Heavenly Sword
8.) Motorstorm
9.) Warhawk Online
10.) UT3 (Currently, it's only available on PS3)

I am currently playing through Folklore right now. Great game in the Action-RPG category.

I went to Gamestop earlier to see how much they would give me for trade-in for an original Xbox system, GameCube system, 3 Xbox games, 4 360 games and 2 Gamecube games to put towards a PS3......$70. no thank you, I would rather give it to a friend's kid or donate to charity and write-off the amount on my taxes. with the cost of the upcoming wedding I guess I'll wait a few weeks and use some of the tax-return money. of course since they discontinued the 80GB I'll either have to search hard for one locally or wait for the 120 GB model.

I went to Gamestop earlier to see how much they would give me for trade-in for an original Xbox system, GameCube system, 3 Xbox games, 4 360 games and 2 Gamecube games to put towards a PS3......$70. no thank you, I would rather give it to a friend's kid or donate to charity and write-off the amount on my taxes. with the cost of the upcoming wedding I guess I'll wait a few weeks and use some of the tax-return money. of course since they discontinued the 80GB I'll either have to search hard for one locally or wait for the 120 GB model.

Only 70 bucks, lmao. Try craigslist, or block buster/Game Rush...they also buy games, and they usually give the best prices.

Last edited:
Ouch. I can see how the original X-Box and Gamecube wouldn't be worth anything. But, the 4 360 games should have been worth at least 10 to 20 a pop, if they were 6 to 8 months old or newer. I used to manage a Gamestop and I will be honest, the trade in prices are a rip ... esp. when considering how much they sell the items for. Sure, there is no guarantee they will sell, but GS makes plenty on used games in the long run. The trade-in "sweet spot" is 30 to 60 days from release on - depending on how popular the game is. In many cases, you can get 1/2 to 1/3 of your money back. After that, it's scraps, I am afraid.

There's not a top ten. I've only played one exclusive game that I enjoyed and that was Uncharted.

I just typed a smarmy reply, but erased it. Why bother. It doesn't matter how many games you have liked. There are over 20 exclusive games on PS3 with many more to come. So, there is a top ten list.

I just typed a smarmy reply, but erased it. Why bother. It doesn't matter how many games you have liked. There are over 20 exclusive games on PS3 with many more to come. So, there is a top ten list.

That's your opinion. I have my own. I've played Heavenly Sword and thought it was terrible. I've played Lair and thought it was terrible. I own Warhawk and that got old really quickly and I've not touched it since COD4. I played the demo of Ratchet and Clank and just don't get it. Ninja Gaiden was great when I played it back on Xbox. Resistance was good for a launch title but nowhere near as good as Bioshock or COD4. That leaves me with Uncharted which is one of my favorite games I played in 07. Hopefully I can add 9 more when games like MGS4, Little Big Planet and a few others come out.

1.) Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
2.) Resistance: Fall of Man
3.) Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
4.) Heavenly Sword
5.) Ninja Gaiden Sigma
6.) Warhawk
7.) Folklore
8.) Motorstorm
9.) MLB
10.) UT3

Of course the non exclusive top ten would look mighty different.

That's your opinion. I have my own. I've played Heavenly Sword and thought it was terrible. I've played Lair and thought it was terrible. I own Warhawk and that got old really quickly and I've not touched it since COD4. I played the demo of Ratchet and Clank and just don't get it. Ninja Gaiden was great when I played it back on Xbox. Resistance was good for a launch title but nowhere near as good as Bioshock or COD4. That leaves me with Uncharted which is one of my favorite games I played in 07. Hopefully I can add 9 more when games like MGS4, Little Big Planet and a few others come out.

How the heck is that "my opinion"? Do 20 games exist that can only be played on the PS3? Yes. That is factual. Therefore, a top 10 games NOT ON 360 lists is factual too. It doesn't matter how you, I, or anyone else rates those games. If they exist, they can be grouped into a numbered list which we will call "Top Ten PS3 Games Not on 360." What's so hard about that to understand? :google

the top 10 games on ps3 not on the 360? simple, same 10 games i'm gona get the ps3 for as well
1) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
2) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
3) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
4) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
5) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
6) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
7) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
8) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
9) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
10) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots

My original pla was to buy thatand a ps3 on launch day, beat mgs4, then trade them both back in. my PS2 recently died again, so now i'll keep the 3 so i can play Kingdom hearts again I guess :D

the top 10 games on ps3 not on the 360? simple, same 10 games i'm gona get the ps3 for as well
1) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
2) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
3) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
4) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
5) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
6) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
7) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
8) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
9) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots
10) Metal Gear Solid4: Guns of the Patriots

My original pla was to buy thatand a ps3 on launch day, beat mgs4, then trade them both back in. my PS2 recently died again, so now i'll keep the 3 so i can play Kingdom hearts again I guess :D

Why not just rent them both (the PS3 and MGS4) and save yourself some money. You can still buy a PS2 for a fraction of the price.

We know that. Yet it's a timed exclusive, it will have already been out more than half a year by the time the 360 version ships. So until June, it's an exclusive.:chew
To bad the shipped it broken. A few of us 360 players got it and never could get the mic to work in multiplayer. And for about a month they said it works it works then all of a sudden they said they are looking at it.

Why not just rent them both (the PS3 and MGS4) and save yourself some money. You can still buy a PS2 for a fraction of the price.

As that was my 3rd ps2 to crap out, I'm basicly tired of replacing them. I don't want a 4th one. so far, it looks like the ps3's are better built systems :)

Back