Top Gun: Maverick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cruise flying a plane does nothing for me Hamill didn’t really fly an X-Wing in space against a real death star the movie is still a masterpiece.

Stunt man cruise persona is boring I don’t care if he is really flying the damn plane lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It certainly adds a level of excitement knowing he actually performed the stunts himself especially in this era of green screen over the top action

The little alien actually went out on Hall H to meet the starving mob.

You just know he’s subconsciously implanting **** into peoples minds lol

Under that big smile of his he’s thinking “Eat their souls”.

Last edited:
The little alien actually went out on Hall H to meet the starving mob.

You just know he’s subconsciously implanting **** into peoples minds lol

Under that big smile of his he’s thinking “Eat their souls”.

Who cares? He makes cool movies, that's all that matters. :lol

qpaVuJZ.jpg

So he's a 50 something year old living the same life of a 20 something year old. Some men never grow up!

Who's gonna be his 25 year old love interest??

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well since it's a tom cruise movie there has to be a love interest. It's written into all of his contracts that me must kiss a female in every film he does I think. Garbage movie hopefully will tank.

Re: Top Gun 2

Meh, not really interested in Tommy playing a fighter pilot again. Another sequel no one will care about, but the studio will make just to milk the marker again.......

Oh yeah and **** you cancer......
I feel so bad for the bat-iceman of the salton sea...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

And Heat. VK at the center of possibly the greatest shootout ever committed to film.
Not to mention he became the fastest draw reloader to back on suppression they had ever seen. He was so committed to it that he never stopped practicing. I know plenty of professionals that couldnt reload like he could. Heat is my favorite movie, just recently got the director's blu. Too awesome. I was talking more acting though, the Salton Sea has to be his best...

Not to mention he became the fastest draw reloader to back on suppression they had ever seen. He was so committed to it that he never stopped practicing. I know plenty of professionals that couldnt reload like he could. Heat is my favorite movie, just recently got the director's blu. Too awesome. I was talking more acting though, the Salton Sea has to be his best...

Yeah I remember hearing they use those clips for training.

It's not even just the shootout that makes that such a great movie. Even small bits like where they realize they are being watched and so they just drop the power tools and walk away.

Back