top 5 joes as a kid?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

here goes a pic of him

desertscorpionc.jpg

1) Snake Eyes - the ultimate commando
2) Dusty - something about this guys desert gear was awesome
3) Spirit - awesome figure, great battles with Storm Shadow on the cartoon
4) Duke - somebody's got to be the leader
5 Flint - good 'ol all around American badass

I was a late 80's/early 90's Joe kid so I loved the later stuff. I didn't grow up on the early Joe because I was too young for it.

1) Snake-Eyes '88: I still remember the day my mom and I went to the mall and bought this figure, he was so cool to me. My favorite Joe for a LONG time until...

2) Snake-Eyes '91: I was a Snake-Eyes fan, and I loved the new design as well, the blue/black outfit with the gray webgear and the red goggles. I still love that figure and design.

3) Headhunter '91?: Another later Joe design that was outstanding...he just looked really cool with his gold faceplate, his spurs and don't forget the cool shotgun they gave him.

4) Interrogator '91: Easily one of the BEST 90's figures..this guy could've easily been released earlier and fit right in. This guy was another clear bad @$$ looking figure and though he came with a goofy copter, the figure himself was the treasure.

5) Duke '91: I really liked this tan and red "Desert Storm" designed Duke. I hope we see a 25th version of him.

My Vavorite Cobra Troops were...

1) B.A.T.S
2) Night Viper
3)Cobra Officer
4)Alley Viper
5)Viper

1. Firefly- hands down the coolest figure; I really hope Sideshow does a 1/6th of him
2. Tunnel Rat-
3. Snake Eyes- Goggled Commando version
4. B.A.T.- really fun toy
5. Shipwreck/Flint tie

1. Snake Eyes
2. Storm Shadow
3. Cobra Commander
4. Zartan
5. Firefly

Not necessarily in that order.

Who was the guy in the comic book that was always blowing a bubble? Was that Clutch?

It was Breaker. I googled it. You're probably thinking of Bazooka Joe, the bubble gum brand.

Last edited:
I had a bunch as a kid,my favourite was off course Snake eyes,second was this Colonel or something,green hat and white uniform with black stripes.

Hmmm top 5.Not sure I can pick just 5 but here are my favorites.
1 Snake Eyes
2 Storm Shadow
3 Firefly
4 Zartan
5 Mercer
6 Chuckles
7 Rock-N-Roll
8 Duke/Flint/Shipwreck 3 way tie

Back