Took the Plunge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all. This will be the 4th Green Hulk I've been through, and yes, Rory and DL. I've done it all before.:lol Just going to be more expensive this time around. Going to look forward on the new releases and try not to look back on already produced pieces too much. That's where trouble and financial instability begin.:eek::D

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250277884462&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=015

Guess I'm really MARVELous now. Another damn dedicated line.:D 800.00 for the pair was too good to resist.

a7ec_1.JPG

You're welcome :D

wow ed!!

you got one hell of a deal i just got my thing pf you will be suprised to see he is bigger than the hulk!!! :banana:banana:banana

wow ed!!

you got one hell of a deal i just got my thing pf you will be suprised to see he is bigger than the hulk!!! :banana:banana:banana

Awesome. I plan on fixing my Thing when he arrives. Going to darken in the crevices with pastel chalk so it looks more like the pre-production photo. It's also easy to get rid of if I don't like it.

Awesome. I plan on fixing my Thing when he arrives. Going to darken in the crevices with pastel chalk so it looks more like the pre-production photo. It's also easy to get rid of if I don't like it.

That is a great deal! If I get the Thing PF from a local seller (yes, it's exclusive), I will have gotten my pair for 600... will he's charging 375 all taxes in.. but to do the math, it's like getting the Thing for 300. :D

I paid 300 for my Hulk. Beautiful pieces and great purchases.. and at 800 today. WOW!!! :horror

seriously, check ebay 10-12 times a day and you'll find 'em :D

i'm not being a smarta-- either, that's just how it's done.

I can't really say that I don't find good deals. I found a pretty mint Wolverine/Sabretooth dio excl. for $710 shipped. I think that's a pretty good deal.

I can't really say that I don't find good deals. I found a pretty mint Wolverine/Sabretooth dio excl. for $710 shipped. I think that's a pretty good deal.

yeah, i just wish i would have picked one up when they were under 500 :monkey2

they're just gonna keep going up...

Back