Too much stuff at once...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have found myself in the same :banghead shape when it comes to New Items coming out, for myself I have told myself I will get it sooner or later with alot of things, the good thing is I can generally setup alot of new things in advance depending on what Quarter they are coming out in or Lay-a-Way at my LCS, The only decision I have really had to make is get Gambit or X-force, Gambit wins :rolleyes::D

IF you get both you win even MORE!:D

OP I'm in the same boat. I had 12 items on order yesterday and i slimmed it down to 7. The 7 that i told myself i would regret if i didn't get them.

That's how you gotta pick and choose, by saying to yourself " can i live without this piece in my collection?"

i'm still learning how to have will power about ordering myself :lol

Thank god I only collect MARVEL!(well, most!)....I feel for you, nerds. From the bottom of my black heart.

Nah, i gotta defend this guy a bit here. Like 20 things are coming within a months span. Its hard to just chalk it up to a lack-o-will power! And not 20 things that came out at the same time either! We are talking months and months worth of releases all coming out in one months time!

yeah that's right...this stuff didn't all come up for pre-order in the same month, the pre-orders were all in a 6 to 8 month span...yet they all came out within the same 4 weeks. I was getting like 2 shipping notices a week! "will power" yeah whatever :cool:

yeah that's right...this stuff didn't all come up for pre-order in the same month, the pre-orders were all in a 6 to 8 month span...yet they all came out within the same 4 weeks. I was getting like 2 shipping notices a week! "will power" yeah whatever :cool:

This is true. I hate when this happens because I usually have to deplete the funds I allocate for the collectibles all at once.

Yeah in terms of people that over collect, I find that some people have will power. Others have a wife! :monkey3

Nice. When the GF plays that with me I start itemizing her expenses to my toy collecting....and usually win. $50 hair cut, $20 eye brow waxing, $100 purse :confused:, $$ on makeup, etc. etc.

well in her defense...she is dating a hairlesswookiee! maybe she feels if she was too hairy you would get jealous! :lol

Unfortunately my wife is the pinnicle of penny pinching. Well maybe not pinnicle, but she never spends money on herself lol.

well in her defense...she is dating a hairlesswookiee! maybe she feels if she was too hairy you would get jealous! :lol

Unfortunately my wife is the pinnicle of penny pinching. Well maybe not pinnicle, but she never spends money on herself lol.

:lol:lol:lol

Hehe. I'm pretty sure all of us married guys do this in one form or another. I just gave her the go-ahead on a $500 purse; knowing that my Punisher comiquette will be landing on the porch any minute now.:gun

I take the opposite approach. I spend all the money and then make her feel like its her fault:

"Wow Sweetie, look at my 4 new collectible statues!! Oh...and we need to talk...I noticed you were in the shower for 35 min today. That water costs money you know!! Maybe you could shave without water tomorrow??" :monkey3

Of course Im joking...my wife is like 10 times smarter then me...if I ever tried to pin my faults on her she would turn me into a mental vegetable with some sort of crazy logic puzzle....

I take the opposite approach. I spend all the money and then make her feel like its her fault:

"Wow Sweetie, look at my 4 new collectible statues!! Oh...and we need to talk...I noticed you were in the shower for 35 min today. That water costs money you know!! Maybe you could shave without water tomorrow??" :monkey3

Of course Im joking...my wife is like 10 times smarter then me...if I ever tried to pin my faults on her she would turn me into a mental vegetable with some sort of crazy logic puzzle....

:lol:lol:lol

That's true that sounds like it never work.... unless she was like 12 or something or you're living in the moon and water cos $9000 per gallon... then again shipping for your statue would cost a lot there too! :D

speaking of to much stuff coming at once, i just got my WL's converted for both the disney PF queens and one is processing next week.
not to sure what to do about these ones.
what do you guys think about the disney PF line so far and putting the cost aside, would you get into collecting this line or not??:monkey1

Go for it, you're a rich guy. Don't be a poor guy like me. Stop whining and BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!!!

Damn we got some elite rich bastard here. Hehe that's for sure. :slap

speaking of to much stuff coming at once, i just got my wl's converted for both the disney pf queens and one is processing next week.
Not to sure what to do about these ones.
What do you guys think about the disney pf line so far and putting the cost aside, would you get into collecting this line or not??:monkey1

No Aladdin, no care!!

Boba Fett 1:1 bust is HOT!!
Gambit is HOT!
Carnage 1:1 bust is HOT!
Snake Eyes Dio is HOT!

Dammit so much stuff. Buy em if you can man..hehe

dirtyharry1_1215529112_crop_478x295.jpg

A man's got to know his limitations.

Back