TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (1/4 HT Dark Knight Cape complete)

Hey Tony, will you be getting your MoS Superman early from Hong Kong or will you be getting it in January from Sideshow? Really eager to see your custom capes!

Hey Tony, will you be getting your MoS Superman early from Hong Kong or will you be getting it in January from Sideshow? Really eager to see your custom capes!

waiting for both :D just got one of the nude MOS body today, and starting to try out different suit to see the difference

Hopefully the cape on the MOS figure can be removed with ease. A wired cape is essential.

Just curious, is there a cape like the one for the 1/4 Enterbay Batman but for the 1/6 TF Batman w/ cape holders, either wired or non-wired?

Awesome job on the wired EB Batman cape Tony and nice touch with the Bale article on the package!! I'll post pics on your other thread.

Last edited:

hey Tony happy new year! got a question for you...do you still do dx12 eye mod / paint?

Oh man, that cape looks superb. Is this cape for the classic Reeve Superman still available? So drapy...

Thanks. I was wondering if the MoS body would fit the HT Superman (Reeve) suit. I guess not.

the whole suit and cape are custom, only the belt and boots are HT

Received your 1/4 Batman cape Tony, wonderful work as usual.

:clap

Back