TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (1/4 HT Dark Knight Cape complete)

Whats the difference from the deluxe dx09 cape you posted a week ago and this "final" cape you just posted pics of?

Please Tony, can you make a recap of all your 89 Batman hot toys custom capes, and the differences between them?
cause i'am kind of lost..
thanks!

Tony Mei's cape takes the NECA 18" Keaton Batman to a whole other level!

meineca1.jpg

meineca2.jpg

More pics (including comparisons) and a video review here- Tony Mei Custom Cape for NECA's 18" Batman

Sallah

Hey tony. Sent you a pm about some capes. Thanks

YESSSS!!! I knew you would be able to crack the puzzle of putting a cape on the man of steel!
Could you go over the process of replacing the cape buddy?

YESSSS!!! I knew you would be able to crack the puzzle of putting a cape on the man of steel!
Could you go over the process of replacing the cape buddy?

I will when I receive my second figure. As soon I got this figure in hand, I just took the cape right off..... took less than 30 second, its very simple......

I will when I receive my second figure. As soon I got this figure in hand, I just took the cape right off..... took less than 30 second, its very simple......

NICE!!!

As usual, add me to the list sir when its ready.

Great tony thanks! Email sent!

Awesome! ! I will be getting my MOS next Wednesday. I want one of these capes .

Love the back shots. Only thing I think needs worked out is that he needs 4 pleats on each shoulder for accuracy. other than that it looks great :)

it can be folded manually, the only thing is the figure has a shoulder add-on, and it made it bulky, after the fold of four pleats, it become very bulky.... I'm gonna moded when I get the chance then I'll show some updates pictures.

Yeah, I did notice the back of the shoulders were a little bulky even with your cape on Tony.

Do you plan to eventually release some wired capes? I would absolutely love on of those

Yeah, I did notice the back of the shoulders were a little bulky even with your cape on Tony.

Do you plan to eventually release some wired capes? I would absolutely love on of those

Depends.... Need to go thru tutorial on how to take the stock cape off with everyone first

Sweet!
Getting HT MOS on Monday, so I'm looking forward to replace the cape with your cape.

Sent ya email friend.

fyi,
I accidentally sent you the mail through my icloud account, disregard that one...
I sent you another email with my regular email account.

Looking forward to get your cape buddy!

I may be tempted for the MoS cape depending on how "easy" it is to remove the stock cape for someone as clumsy as me...

Also, you mentioned the cape being heavier. Is there any risk of the suit tearing under the weight like we saw with the MoS prototype cape?

Back