TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Arkham City Batman, Justice Superman)

Hey Tony. Are you still doing any Christopher Reeve Superman suits? I might be interested in getting one since the one on mine has some issues that are bothering me.

sorry, it was discontinued long ago. follow up with my custom on Facebook.com/dandymei for our current updates :D

Hey Tony. Are you still doing any Christopher Reeve Superman suits? I might be interested in getting one since the one on mine has some issues that are bothering me.

if tony cant hook you up ,have you considered the 12 inch mattel movie masters chris reeve suit ,its pretty nice with a more movie accurate logo thats nicely integrated into the suit ,not as thick and rubbery as the hot toys one ,with a bit of futzing it can make a nice alternative suit for reeve supes ,should be relatively cheap to pick up as they were blowing them out stateside a year or two ago ,best of luck hope you get it restored to your satisfaction

sorry, it was discontinued long ago. follow up with my custom on Facebook.com/dandymei for our current updates :D

OK, no problem.

if tony cant hook you up ,have you considered the 12 inch mattel movie masters chris reeve suit ,its pretty nice with a more movie accurate logo thats nicely integrated into the suit ,not as thick and rubbery as the hot toys one ,with a bit of futzing it can make a nice alternative suit for reeve supes ,should be relatively cheap to pick up as they were blowing them out stateside a year or two ago ,best of luck hope you get it restored to your satisfaction

I considered a new suit since I thought I had ruined the one that was on it, but I was actually able to salvage it.

Tony, you're not still doing capes for the DX09 and the soon-to-be-released Batman Returns figure, are you? Thanks. :duff

Re: TonyMeis Custom (Frank Miller Dark Knight Battle Damage version)

Amazing as always Tony.

Thought I would share a few pics of my figures that were made possible due to Tony

Justice Superman: Head sculpt, cape, trunks by Tony. Painted by Ashkan. SSC costume, body
Justice Batman: Head sculpt, cape by Tony. Boots, gloves are painted SSC. DC Direct costume on SSC body
Joker: Head sculpt and neck by Tony. Painted by Ashkan. Medicom body, outfit. SSC tie
Kingdom Come Superman: Head sculpt, full costume by Tony on SSC Superman body. head painted by Askhan
23340974399_4820a62355_k.jpg

23340982709_3521626421_k.jpg

23626418101_81e4d21f75_k.jpg

22604226728_3a6331a2e1_k.jpg

23022559915_7c8d8f2630_k.jpg

22996562376_f7c1184753_k.jpg

23732916615_3a3f6f067c_k.jpg

23034304965_ff98299b46_k.jpg

nice set up Alan ,how does the supes justice head scale with the man of steel body ,my nephew bought me a justice head off tony for xmas ,its not here yet but i thought that body maybe a option for this head ,thanks for any information

nice set up Alan ,how does the supes justice head scale with the man of steel body ,my nephew bought me a justice head off tony for xmas ,its not here yet but i thought that body maybe a option for this head ,thanks for any information

the MOS neck is way to wide and the leg is a bit on the short side compare to its body. with some adjustment, it will work

oh okay tony thanks for the info ,ill look forward to working with it ,any update on its expected deliver date
cheers chris

I did one for a guy named Kevin. I had to dremel the inside f the head almost to the edge to make it fit.

I used a MOS body for my Red Son Superman. I used an exacto knife to shave away some of the neck area and the head sculpt just barely fit, but it can be done. Tony gave me a great hint about using poster putty in the head, so I'd use that too

IMG_4077.JPG

I used a MOS body for my Red Son Superman. I used an exacto knife to shave away some of the neck area and the head sculpt just barely fit, but it can be done. Tony gave me a great hint about using poster putty in the head, so I'd use that too

View attachment 231104

What color are those shorts?

got tonys head yesterday as a belated christmas present ,looks great ,super clean casting ,no prep work needed ready to paint ,tried it on a few bodies ,but ended up bashing one for it ,bit more to do but mostly finished ,very pleased with it so far
IMG-20160115-WA0008_zpsabr4h69a.jpeg

Back