TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Arkham City Batman, Justice Superman)

Tony, I really love those Alex Ross Superman figures. Fantastic job. You could make various Superman figures all day for me. lol Would love to see an Animated version and a Curt Swan one with the shorter cape.

Okay....., I have not been impressed for a long time, and this is by far one of the most amazing set up I have ever seen. Looking forward to see it done soon. Thumbs up
Thank you, Tony. Glad you're liking it so far!

Last edited:

c17.jpg

c8.jpg

c21.jpg

c5.jpg

c19.jpg

c9.jpg

c11.jpg

c23.jpg

Awesome!! Bought!! How much for the new stuff? Is there a way to get the cape to flow straight down in the last picture, or does it bunch up like that near the back of the cowl?

Awesome!! Bought!! How much for the new stuff? Is there a way to get the cape to flow straight down in the last picture, or does it bunch up like that near the back of the cowl?

it can go straight down. I just haven't got the chance to do so. will post some picture on my facebook when I get the chance.

Hey Tony. Are you still doing any Christopher Reeve Superman suits? I might be interested in getting one since the one on mine has some issues that are bothering me.

Back