TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Red Son Superman)

Looking at it more. The crotch area of the shorts look kinda funky. It looks too thin, almost bikini like.

because HT MOS Superman was not designed to wear trunks, that is why its extremely hard to make it right. other than that, I believe I still have the best trunks for 1/6 scale ;)

Custom MT Superman

for those who want to see our suit on the original SS Superman body, here you go

this is the size of the head I would like my comic MT Superman to be, it makes the body looks more muscular as shown from the comic.

Q&A (tired of hearing these BS......)
1. why is the head so small?

- for those who think the head is too small, SUCK IT (comic head to body ratio are very different than real life human proportion) for anyone who want to argue on this, read and study your comic first.

2. It doesn't match rest of my of my 1/6 scale....

- rest of your 1/6 comic wannabe movie characters are not comic character to begin with.... DEAL WITH IT!!!

3. can a normal 1/6 head look good on this body?

- do whatever you want, the choice is yours..... my choice is what I think is right, the rest is up to you.....

because HT MOS Superman was not designed to wear trunks, that is why its extremely hard to make it right. other than that, I believe I still have the best trunks for 1/6 scale ;)

For sure, and wait is killing me.:gah: :D

Btw, tell me you are working on Superman head :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Custom MT Superman

for those who want to see our suit on the original SS Superman body, here you go

this is the size of the head I would like my comic MT Superman to be, it makes the body looks more muscular as shown from the comic.

That's what I want my Superman to look like.

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Superman Krypton suit)

correct, they both are on SS Superman body, because the head is smaller

Funny, I was thinking about putting Batman in the Superman body myself. But looking through pictures of the Justice League, it seems as if Batman and Superman are mostly drawn with a same frame and larger than Green Lantern and the Flash. I'm going to assume that both Flash and GL are going to be on the Superman body, so I'll keep them like that, for now.

Last edited:

Got my Neal Adams set. Awesome work as always. Decided to go more traditional with my 70's paint scheme. Hope to have more pictures when I get the belt finished. Thanks again image.jpg

Got my Neal Adams set. Awesome work as always. Decided to go more traditional with my 70's paint scheme. Hope to have more pictures when I get the belt finished. Thanks againView attachment 164913

that looks great! I do like that black face style. cant wait to see the figure finish with the belt.... and the picture being straight, LOL

Another awesome suit Tony! If I may, how many Batman customs do you have? Are they for your collection? Models for new business? Sell extras? Just curious. No hard feelings if it's none of my business. Seems like it would be a ridiculously cool group shot.

Another awesome suit Tony! If I may, how many Batman customs do you have? Are they for your collection? Models for new business? Sell extras? Just curious. No hard feelings if it's none of my business. Seems like it would be a ridiculously cool group shot.

I would love to have a group shot, but currently working on my display shelves. As soon its done, I'll post up more pictures of them all standing together :D

these are all for my personal collections.... sometime when I have extra fabric, I'll offer parts here and there.....

here you go.....

Back