TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Death of Superman. Batman Beyond, FM Batman 2.0)

Damn! That Red Son Supes is awesome!

Please let us know when the Red Son suit will be available. :duff

Maybe a few sets in February.... Updates will be on my Facebook.com/Dandymei

Sounds good. I'll keep a lookout for the updates.

Is yours on the MOS body? Also, will you be offering the suit for the younger version, the one without the tight collar and gloves?

Last edited:
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Red Son Superman)

Wow! The SS body does look awesome for that younger Red Son. Wrap it up, Tony, I'll take it. :lecture

The Man of Steel body looks great in your uniforms, Tony. I know you mentioned using customized forearms for the figure in the past, could you please share what you did?

The Man of Steel body looks great in your uniforms, Tony. I know you mentioned using customized forearms for the figure in the past, could you please share what you did?

I made a set of muscular forearm to fit over the MOS body, and all it needs to do is replace it with the original, done..... you can see the forearm on the darker blue Superman is slightly larger then the light Blue Superman.

Tony, would it be possible for me to order a Red Son set with the gray shorts instead of black and have you apply a chest decal with a gray background instead of the black to match the comic book art?

image.jpg

Damn!!!! I'm so tempted. What to do, what to do......

Tony, would it be possible for me to order a Red Son set with the gray shorts instead of black and have you apply a chest decal with a gray background instead of the black to match the comic book art?

View attachment 162962

I've been looking through a lot pictures of the comic and I believe you are correct, the inside is supposed to be dark grey with black outlining the shield. Same with the boots, dark grey with a black line trim on top.

Last edited:

View attachment 162962

Damn!!!! I'm so tempted. What to do, what to do......

I've been looking through a lot pictures of the comic and I believe you are correct, the inside is supposed to be dark grey with black outlining the shield. Same with the boots, dark grey with a black line trim on top.

it is possible for me to make a grey trunks, but I made this as my own version as I find the comic style a bit too boring and plain for my taste....

as for the logo with the grey inside, I have made that logo style many years back, as I find it too boring as well..... As for my own Red Son Superman, I'm not going for the comic accurate look until my Red Son Superman head is done : ) as of now, it's just my own design.....

I really like the comic book cover version that you've got going on with the black shorts and black logo.

image.jpg

But I'd definitely purchase a suit set that has the gray shorts and gray logo. That's my favorite look.

image.jpg

I'd even be very interested in a set with just the shorts being gray.

Last edited:
Back