Tonight's Newsletter Will Bring?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonight's Newsletter

• New PF Announcement

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • New 12" Annoncement

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • New PF and 12" Announcement

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Another rant by Darth Loki at the lack of announcements

Votes: 44 72.1%

• Total voters
I think there has been that much ranting in recent weeks that we ARE going to see at least a preview.......

.....of the Awren PF statue that they are gonna do :D

I will post pics of egg running down my face when this prediction does not come true:confused:

I'll venture a guess that we'll see the next dio piece before we see a new PF announcement.

choopie said:
I'll venture a guess that we'll see the next dio piece before we see a new PF announcement.

I'll guess that we get two more LS busts before the next PF :pow

I'm guessing, that you're guessing, that Sideshow is guessing, that we won't guess when the next PF will be announced, so they will second-guess us, which is what you were guessing, and I already guessed that!!! :google

lcummins said:
I'm guessing, that you're guessing, that Sideshow is guessing, that we won't guess when the next PF will be announced, so they will second-guess us, which is what you were guessing, and I already guessed that!!! :google

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

lcummins said:

What he said. :rotfl

I had my fill of Tolkien announcements this week -- got the color plates that Alan Lee did for The Children of Húrin (which I can't post, naturally, but I can at least tell you that they are easily the most striking color compositions Lee has done in his Tolkien career -- some of them resemble John Howe's use of light, color and shadow more so than Lee's own previous work), and also the new map which Christopher Tolkien has done as a foldout for the new edition, which is a clearer, story-centric version of the old Silmarillion map.

So I had my fill of Tolkien... but I'd dearly love for Sideshow to siphon off a bit of my preorder funds towards LOTR, all the same.

Seretur said:
I had my fill of Tolkien announcements this week -- got the color plates that Alan Lee did for The Children of Húrin (which I can't post, naturally, but I can at least tell you that they are easily the most striking color compositions Lee has done in his Tolkien career -- some of them resemble John Howe's use of light, color and shadow more so than Lee's own previous work), and also the new map which Christopher Tolkien has done as a foldout for the new edition, which is a clearer, story-centric version of the old Silmarillion map.

So I had my fill of Tolkien... but I'd dearly love for Sideshow to siphon off a bit of my preorder funds towards LOTR, all the same.

How can you ever get your "fill of Tolkien"???? I'm crushed!!! :lol

It was just a day's fill... Tomorrow I get to revisit my translation of 50+ lines of the alliterative verse printed in Appendix A, and each of those is going to feel like trying to woo a cranky supermodel.

(Can be done, but requires immense effort.)

Well!!! As predictable as Star wars fans getting an orgy of new announcements in every newsletter....there is again sadly NO NEW LOTR announcement. What a huge surprise. :(

"Kids thank your father!.....Thanks Dad"

Back