Tomb Raider [2011] Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tomb Raider [2011] Trailer.

I want Keeley back as the voice of Croft. But looks like I wont get my wish. Ah well. Trailer seems cool.

Anyone think this will have a special edition? Do they do that for most games?

beautiful trailer, but it doesn't really say much about the game. Would make a better movie imo with those visuals :lecture

Trailer was great.Im really looking forward to this game:panic::yess:

I don't know if someone else has noticed, but the guy saving Lara from drowning is black (totec ? :D)... and disappear the next frames when she jumps.

Hopefully they won't screw PS3 owners out of DLC. That's what I assume contributed to the low sales of TRU. Hopefully this will also include a custom soundtracks feature.

I love how lara is listening to beats headphone's in the trailer.

Hopefully they won't screw PS3 owners out of DLC. That's what I assume contributed to the low sales of TRU. Hopefully this will also include a custom soundtracks feature.

I hear you! I will be pissed if they do that to us again.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyesj1ivQJc&feature=mh_lolz&list=FLxn9UgJXItjA"]YouTube - ‪Tomb Raider - E3 2011: Gameplay Demo‬‏[/ame]

epic. love the atmosphere.

Well I still wanna ____ Lara Croft so they are definitely on the right path.

Looks pretty damn good, this is on my watchlist for sure.

I wonder how the combat will work, will it be bows & arrows, makeshift spears? or will they go the route of "oh look a russian warship has also crashed let me grab some machine guns".

Although the QTE prompts look like the UI is more integrated into the design of the game, there are too many IMO.

Better be around Jan-Feb 2012, as in barely 2012, cos demo-ing games too early suck, and the guy playing called her Lare-a instead of Lar-ra, :dunno

[SIDENOTE: Lara was born on the Playstation, the dev choosing to demo this game on the 360 shows very little respect, not as bad for instance as a new Mario game being demoed on the PS4, but still dis-respectful]

[SIDENOTE: Lara was born on the Playstation, the dev choosing to demo this game on the 360 shows very little respect, not as bad for instance as a new Mario game being demoed on the PS4, but still dis-respectful]

Jesus...are you 12?

Do you find the same notion of disrespect when you see Metal Gear and Final Fantasy on a Sony system since they were "born" on a Nintendo system?

:slap

Jesus...are you 12?

Do you find the same notion of disrespect when you see Metal Gear and Final Fantasy on a Sony system since they were "born" on a Nintendo system?

:slap

Technically Metal Gear was born on the MSX2 not nintendo, Metal Gear SOLID was on PS1.

I perhaps should've said that it was dis-respectful as Tomb Raider was popularised on and became a hugely successful franchise as well as a beloved character of the Playstation brand for all original titles, therefore should've been demoed on the PS3 before (not exclusively) the 360, same principle if Halo 4 was multi-platform but demoed on PS3, it shows a lack of respect for the history of the franchise, nothing to get into a fuss over but it is a fact.

And i'm not 12 to answer your question, and no my name's not Jesus. :wave

Last edited:
Back