Tomandshell's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man nice set up. I whish I had Padme, maybe someday. The Arc Giclee looks great there as well. That is something that I will need to eventually get.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Tom, A green Hulk Vs. diorama? I thought you got the Grey?

I got both. I looked at each of them and decided to display the Green with the others. The Grey is in the closet. I'm too scared to put it on the shelf... :eek:

so the grey one won't come out of the closet....always thought there was something funny about that one. :D

tomandshell
Your collection is one of the best I have seen.

Truly amazing collection.I see you like bobba fett lol.

I really like the classy pf,I have just started to get them,Starting with Leia who looks even better than normal in your pics.Is luke pf the smallest pf?if so why?

I really enjoyed looking at this great collection.
Thanks.

buffy-collector said:
tomandshell
Your collection is one of the best I have seen.

Truly amazing collection.I see you like bobba fett lol.

I really like the classy pf,I have just started to get them,Starting with Leia who looks even better than normal in your pics.Is luke pf the smallest pf?if so why?

I really enjoyed looking at this great collection.
Thanks.

Thanks so much for your comments! I do like Boba Fett, and I am looking forward to getting the Fett PF, as well as the upcoming MR blaster and helmet. And I have a signed Fett print to frame and display with them all.

As for the PF sizes, actually, I think that the Leia is the smallest one. Luke has a larger base, which makes him a little bigger. I just love having them all together at last!

I could see you liked bobba fett lol.Hes a great character totally bad ass.

I thought leia was smaller but only because his base is big.
I think shes the best of the bunch,dont you?

Great collection man

Leia and Obi-Wan seem to be the most perfect versions of their human counterparts. Obi-Wan really needs to be paired up with Vader, so as a stand alone piece, I would give Leia the edge. Plus, she has one of the best exclusives so far. Obi-Wan's training remote was nowhere to be seen on the Death Star during the duel, so its presence next to the two PFs makes little sense.

Grievous is amazing but is not based on a specific actor, so it's easier to be impressed. It's hard to pick, though. I am very pleased with the sculpts and paint jobs on my Luke and Han PFs, and the Vader is impressive as well. I love them all and am just very happy to have gotten in on this line from the beginning. Coming to it later and playing catch up would be impossibly expensive. The Star Wars PFs are my very favorite Sideshow products and I am looking forward to seeing many more over the coming months and years!

(Now I am trying to figure out how to make a 360 degree Quicktime turnaround of my office...)

I could see you liked bobba fett lol.Hes a great character totally bad ass.

I thought leia was smaller but only because his base is big.
I think shes the best of the bunch,dont you?

Great collection man

Do it! Cases (or something similar) are essential for these pieces. A separate case or cabinet is the only way to go. BTW, where is the Maul bust? I'm not seeing it.

The more I look at those close wars pieces, the more I want to buy them myself. I packed up my entire LOTR pollystone line to make room for Star Wars stuff as SW is my main focus right now.

As always, looking great Tom!

KitFisto said:
The more I look at those close wars pieces, the more I want to buy them myself. I packed up my entire LOTR pollystone line to make room for Star Wars stuff as SW is my main focus right now.

As always, looking great Tom!

the clone wars pieces are amazing. if padme wasn't so expensive I would try for the set, but it's not worth it if you have everything but her.

congerking said:
the clone wars pieces are amazing. if padme wasn't so expensive I would try for the set, but it's not worth it if you have everything but her.

I just now picked them all up except Padme. I will ask for her for Christmas :D

Forgot these guys:

simpsonsgr8.jpg

Back