Tom Hardy is Sam Fisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Gary Oldman is amazing and i wonder if anyone in Transylvania reckoned his accent was any good?

:lol

He's great at turning his form into puddy and reshaping it for any role. I had NO CLUE he was Mason Verger in Hannibal. He's said that was one of his favorites since he completely vanished in the character.

Yeah i dont deny some can pull it off amazingly, and even though i love the guy Ewan McGregor's american accent is total **** bless him.

Ha yeah sorry, I'm not denying most are actually bad at it. Butler & Statham spring to mind. Shocking lol
I actually find the lesser known theater actors are the best at accents like Damian Lewis.

I was a bit perturbed when there was talk of casting a Brit as Captain America, so I can empathize with folks taking issue with actors from another country playing this role or that role. But of course, there are some fantastic actors out there that can do roles of characters from other countries. Day-Lewis and Oldman are obvious ones, but one of my favorites is Dominic West's Jimmy McNulty.

I do cringe when you get a Brit trying to do an american accent, and also when an american trys doing a brit accent. I think Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes) does a fairly decent job though in The Walking Dead.

Hugh lawry, Edris Elba and Marianne Jean-Baptiste from without a trace are freaking amazing at accent. You'd be surprised the amount of foreigners on TV shows.

On Snake pliskin I think Josh Holloway would do the best out of anyone. Did you watch lost? His character is fantastic, he could tottaly pull it off

Hugh lawry, Edris Elba and Marianne Jean-Baptiste from without a trace are freaking amazing at accent. You'd be surprised the amount of foreigners on TV shows.

On Snake pliskin I think Josh Holloway would do the best out of anyone. Did you watch lost? His character is fantastic, he could tottaly pull it off

Yes I was a big Lost fan when it started. As long as he has that whispery growl Russell has and died his hair accordingly he could do the part :) just no scenes where you accently see his eye under the patch :lol

I haven't seen any Tom Hardy films yet... so I can't judge on his acting.

But why Splinter Cell? those games were popular like 10 years ago, doubt anyone cares now.
Wrong. Splinter Cell: Conviction was awesome. Best one yet IMO.

Well you have a Brit playing Superman next summer too :lol

:lol

I do cringe when you get a Brit trying to do an american accent, and also when an american trys doing a brit accent. I think Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes) does a fairly decent job though in The Walking Dead.

Hardy did an excellent job in Warrior, as far as accents and acting goes.

Nah Bale is a top guy. Everyone makes mistakes.

The stuff he did in the wake of the theater shooting last summer and for a dying kid with cancer was superb.

:goodpost:

Yeah Gary Oldman is amazing and i wonder if anyone in Transylvania reckoned his accent was any good?

Gary Oldman in The Professional. His best role EVER. Besides Gordon. :lol

Gary Oldman in The Professional. His best role EVER. Besides Gordon. :lol

You don't like Beethoven!

mptag.jpg

@ ZaCHw117

Yeah Oldman is great in The Professional. Keeping with Oldman for a minute, one of my favourite roles he did even though it was a short role was when he played the Pimp Drexl in True Romance. I love that film

so who can claim Andrew Garfield?? Brits or team USA?

Yank dad brit mom, Born usa, moved to Uk at a young age :D??

Talking about an Escape from NY remake, I heard they had Rampage Jackson lined up. That's BS. Snake Plissken is not ****ing black!!! They need to quit ****ing with our heroes.

Holloway or maybe that dude from Hell on Wheels for Plissken. Or some unknown Kurt Russell actual badass, non pretty boy actor.

It's a shame there are no Eastwoods, McQueens, Coburns or Bronson's anymore.

Nope we'll share him :1-1:
Dammit! :D

Talking about an Escape from NY remake, I heard they had Rampage Jackson lined up. That's BS. Snake Plissken is not ****ing black!!! They need to quit ****ing with our heroes.
Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. He seems to embody some of the great Carpenter over-the-topness that Russel had on display in Escape and Big Trouble. And he certainly looks like a tough son of a *****.

Dammit! :D

Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. He seems to embody some of the great Carpenter over-the-topness that Russel had on display in Escape and Big Trouble. And he certainly looks like a tough son of a *****.

:tapthe **** you just say

:1-1:

Back