Tom Cruise custom figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some pics of a Cruise custom, think it's the same guy that does the Bruce Lee figure that everyone creams over.

Last edited:
creecher said:
Here's some pics of a Cruise custom, think it's the same guy that does the Bruce Lee figure that everyone creams over.

the face sculpt is great but the hair is too messy. Is it suppose to be like that??:cool:

student_toe5 said:
the face sculpt is great but the hair is too messy. Is it suppose to be like that??:cool:

Yeah, that was EXACTLY what I was thinking... I mean, the eyes are spot on and the face is great.... but WTF is with the hair?? :google

for some reason he kinda reminds me of Ben Stiller. is it just me??:lol

student_toe5 said:
for some reason he kinda reminds me of Ben Stiller. is it just me??:lol

Yeah...in Zoolander...:lol

"I know there has to be something else in life besides being... really.. really rediculously good looking.." :lol

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah...in Zoolander...:lol

"I know there has to be something else in life besides being... really.. really rediculously good looking.." :lol

Thats it :lol ...I couldn't think of the movie...

"I have the black lung":D

DarkArtist81 said:
Dude....that was on today!! So funny.... the gas fight kills me everytime.

I haven't seen it in a while....I do need to go back a vist that movie!I makes me laugh everytime....

The gas fight is nothing compared to the dance walk battle. Dare you to pull off your brief with one hand :rotfl

"Relax. Don't do it. " :cool:

melvinpelayo said:
Last, but not the least...

By the way, I think that Medicom Blade was based from the comics, not the movie...

Enjoy!

Its based on the comics that came out AFTER the movie. Blade Comics pre the movie were a little different. Post the movie they alligned the image with the movie alot.

Back