Tom Cruise custom figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melvinpelayo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi there. I present you my custom made Tom Cruise Samurai 12" Figure.

Durham's water putty was used to cast the head. Armour is all hand made, painted and removable. I bought the samurai outfit from a friend in Korea.

The 1/6 katana and wazikashi were made from diecast metal.

I've used a Dragon Neo body as a base. The hands are a soft rubber with wires running through the fingers. Allowing greater poseability.

It took me 3 weeks to make this figure (2 hours a day working on it)

Enjoy the pictures! (That's the Medicom RAH Vader and Blade with him btw)

P.S.

Sorry but this figure does not come with a couch for him to jump on...

That face sculpt is weak .....the Medicom Blade However....:monkey5

Hey, could you post more pics of your Medicom's Blade.

Last, but not the least...

By the way, I think that Medicom Blade was based from the comics, not the movie...

Enjoy!

I didnt know that Pelayo guy made all this Last Samurai figures...:confused: Well thats it,I'm calling Tom Cruise s' advocate...Prepare to go in court buddy !!!! Or if you dont wanna go in jail..you better enlist in your local Scientology community....Then, and only then will Tom let you get away with it....

Did I mention this before that, I made Patient Zero The Dead :cool: I swear, I made all the clothes from scrap. And use play-Doh to sculpt his head. :lol

student_toe5 said:
Did I mention this before that, I made Patient Zero The Dead :cool: I swear, I made all the clothes from scrap. And use play-Doh to sculpt his head. :lol

:mwaha :mwaha

normal_barney_owned.jpg

Back