Tom Clancy's The Division

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir5qGJjf41k&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

You can be 111% sure that nor PS4 nor Xbone will able to support these kind of graphics :lol

That game looks amazing, it's definitely #1 on my list of "most anticipated new title game" (not a franchise/sequel).

So this is an online co-op game?

It does appear to be an online co-op game, but more so it appears to be in the vein of an MMO.

Wasn't the E3 demo on a console?

yes the demo was from next gen console. All footage shown has been on next gen consoles they just recently decided to do a pc version which wasn't planned cause fans petiotened for a pc version.

Yeah, that's looking fantastic. I love it when a developer puts a ton of time into the physics of a game.

yes the demo was from next gen console. All footage shown has been on next gen consoles they just recently decided to do a pc version which wasn't planned cause fans petiotened for a pc version.

They should of said no. Teach them snobby uptight PC fanboys a lesson :lol

Yeah, should also say that "consoles" they're using to "play" the footage on exhibitions isn't what ppl are getting :lol

It is amazing what this Snowdrop Engine can do.

"The Snowdrop Engine is capable of capturing light realistically via a volumetric lighting system, which will help establish a more believable atmosphere, Ubisoft said. The game engine also powers The Division's procedural destruction elements."

I suspect this game is best played on a powerful PC instead of PS4. It might be beyond the capability of what PS4 can handle, although the trailer is supposed to be run by PS4.

It is amazing what this Snowdrop Engine can do.

"The Snowdrop Engine is capable of capturing light realistically via a volumetric lighting system, which will help establish a more believable atmosphere, Ubisoft said. The game engine also powers The Division's procedural destruction elements."

I suspect this game is best played on a powerful PC instead of PS4. It might be beyond the capability of what PS4 can handle, although the trailer is supposed to be run by PS4.

Killzone Shadowfall has volumetric lighting, along with last gen games like Alan Wake, and The Last of Us. Lucasarts also developed a procedural destruction system called Digital Molecular Matter that they used for The Force unleashed.

Yeah, that was a very original, very cool way to do it. Nice trailer. Well, this game has already been preordered but this would have done it for me had I not

Back