Toht 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The melty head would have to be standard or there'd be a revolt (as if that isn't standard practise among Freaks anyway).
To be fair and honest, Sideshow does bring at least some of that on themselves, though. For instance, the INDY line languished in uncertainty and diminished buzz and expectations for months... and they did/said nothing. Toht could have been announced as far back as May or June.

Wor-Gar, toldja they wouldn't announce this until Indy shipped...

I'm not so sure that was a good idea if planned purposely. A considerable amount of buzz and momentum was lost over the past 6-7 months. This figure isn't new. It's been in the pipeline for quite a while. Some of us knew of it (and even got a glimpse of the in-progress proto) before Belloq was even announced at SDCC.

I'm not so sure that was a good idea if planned purposely. A considerable amount of buzz and momentum was lost over the past 6-7 months.

I think it was planned that way... it's standard HT procedure to do this as well. Release then announce...

Not saying I agree with this. Toht should have been announced long ago, I just thought this is what SSC would do...

I don't collect the I. Jones 12" line. But, I wanna congratulate

Wor-Gar

I am sure this is a figure you have wanted for a looooong time pal.

I'd recognize that avatar of yours anywhere.

;)

(but, I still prefer Jesse's :eek: )

It's rare, I think, that any company gets a piece up for preorder right when they've got the prototype ready. (there are exceptions, especially around Toyfair time) It's not too surprising that this would have technically been ready back as far as the summer.

I didn't sculpt anything on this guy-he's a total surprise to me, and a VERY welcome one! So cool!
Trev

Yes, this is definitely Wor-Gar's 12" Holy Grail.

Here's to you, my friend... and your upcoming nude Toht figure pics: :duff

I don't collect the I. Jones 12" line. But, I wanna congratulate

Wor-Gar

I am sure this is a figure you have wanted for a looooong time pal.

I'd recognize that avatar of yours anywhere.

;)

(but, I still prefer Jesse's :eek: )

Aww, shucks... thanks! That's very nice. :)

I do prefer Jesse's too.

Yes, this is definitely Wor-Gar's 12" Holy Grail.

Here's to you, my friend... and your upcoming nude Toht figure pics: :duff

And Irish... what can I say, you've been there all the way! :duff

And you were right!

Nude Toht pics is a must! With that poker!

:D

Wor-Gar, off-topic.

Didn't you have that funky looking ape-man, looking thing before as your avatar?

What was that thing?

Wor-Gar, off-topic.

Didn't you have that funky looking ape-man, looking thing before as your avatar?

What was that thing?

:confused:

Ape-Man?

No, wasn't me. I've had a TOHT avatar since the day I joined. I made it into a working GIF about a year ago or so, but it was always Toht.

I'm very loyal...or set in my ways, not sure which.

Latest posts

Back