TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just sold mine on ebay about a month ago actually, i had it in storage but now that all the NECA turtles are together, it really just doesnt fit in. Its stylistically entirely different, and i noticed it was fetching a price on ebay, so I basically got my money back and my SDCC set paid for out of it.
Yeah, even though it's a great figure..it's still stylized like you mentioned. I just don't see NECA making the android body (or at least not anytime soon for sure).

My LCS has the SH Figuarts Turtles for $44.39 each. I already own the NECA 2017 SDCC Animated Series Set, so I'm torn... What are y'all's thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in the opposite situation.
I have all the Figuart figures, which are just brilliant. I recently ordered the 2017 SDCC set as I think each has their own merits, and both sets need to be on the shelf.

My LCS has the SH Figuarts Turtles for $44.39 each. I already own the NECA 2017 SDCC Animated Series Set, so I'm torn... What are y'all's thoughts?

that's a good price for them i say get em, both sets have their own merits.

My local Barnes and Noble got them in this week. They also had a display with other figures posed. The turtles actually look much better than I was thinking they would. I may end up grabbing them. Figuarts does great figs.

My local Barnes and Noble got them in this week. They also had a display with other figures posed. The turtles actually look much better than I was thinking they would. I may end up grabbing them. Figuarts does great figs.

Was thinking about selling mine for $160 for the set

Surprised to find out NECA came through with sending out replacement heads that have better eyes painted in. Got these in the mail today.

IMG_9095.jpg

Nice! That's how they should look. I'm glad they sent those to you.

Did they send you a shipping confirmation? I haven't heard back from them in months.

No shipping confirmation or anything. They did tell me the heads would be shipping out in October when I emailed them to update my mailing address.

@nilocomic

Does neca still send replacement heads? If so, where can I contact them about it?

It came via usps in a small bubblewrap-lined manilla envelope.

@nilocomic

Does neca still send replacement heads? If so, where can I contact them about it?
Not sure if they still are. I contacted them back in the summer right after I received the set. I emailed them at [email protected], and explained the issue and included photos of the bad eyes. Might be worth a shot to try.

I hope mine look as good as those i was wondering when we would get an update on these. now i'm anxious to see the next sets they release hopefully more than those 4 we've seen thanks for the update

It came via usps in a small bubblewrap-lined manilla envelope.

Not sure if they still are. I contacted them back in the summer right after I received the set. I emailed them at [email protected], and explained the issue and included photos of the bad eyes. Might be worth a shot to try.

Thank you so much for the tip! I emailed them about a damaged hand on my 1/4 Michelangelo on Sunday, and I received my replacement hand today (Thursday)!!! Super fast customer service!

Back