TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn’t need any. I was very happy and impressed with this set .
Glad to hear tho, that if there was an issue, Neca would respond well.

Thank you so much I have been wanting these turtles to drop prices and now I finally have them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto on the thanks! I had never heard of or seen these figures before, but at those prices I figured I'd give them all a shot! They'll look great next to my original cartoon figures from the 90s, and then I hope NECA will release 7" versions of their movie figures to really complete my Turtles collection!

They are really awesome little figures. Not as clean as LEGO but still pretty darn cool! $1.98 is a killer price for each. They are losing money on those.

Wished the rooftop playset was still in stock. That's a really fun set to build. Hope everyone grabs them before they're gone.

They are really awesome little figures. Not as clean as LEGO but still pretty darn cool! $1.98 is a killer price for each. They are losing money on those.

Wished the rooftop playset was still in stock. That's a really fun set to build. Hope everyone grabs them before they're gone.

Some of my stores have them in stock locally, I am hoping I can grab one if possible [emoji48][emoji48][emoji48]

But sadly mega bloks is bleeding money with these and they are the most accurate turtle toys ever! The technodrome is so awesome, I have a friend who works at ross who told me she saw one being sold for 79.99 when they first came out it was 250 then the 149 price stuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I try to be fair and open to new ideas but what in the sh** is this?

51B370D2-7515-4F4E-A39E-801ACA04C6D4.jpeg

April is the only one that looks decent.

I hated the Bay turtles. These look just like min animated form. I was really looking forward to new toys. Easy pass.

I try to be fair and open to new ideas but what in the sh** is this?

View attachment 390995

April is the only one that looks decent.

Stupid and I’m glad I’m grown and do t have to grow up with these versions. The next mutation was bad enough. I have my definitive tmnt. Raph with no sais and as the leader is just stupid. Mikey and Leo are the only ones that look decent.

It’s been proven with bay and next mutation that if you change the turtles to much it’ll fall flat on its ass

She definitely looked like she was in some of the original Mirage comics. Guess it depends on where your fandom for TMNT started...

She reminds me of the Flashdance actress.

uK5KR9G.png

U3RQBHz.jpg

eUUU5KG.jpg

She had that sort of could be anything look :lol

She might be white, black, mixed, Italian, Latina...middle eastern....who knows? Her hair style was very 80's, regardless of ethnicity.

Back