TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man I was so stressed out all day :lol

I literally have been refreshing since 12:45 on both my phone and computer. Popped up on my phone first. Had already logged into paypal but then I had a "pop up" from Paypal that I was having a hard time closing so I could continue. haha.

I had to use a middle man shipping service since I am in Canada so I undoubtedly will have to pay another $50 for shipping.

Never ordered from them before, so i set up account previously, but would'nt let me enter any cc info on file before hand.

My shipping was $12. Such a ripoff.

I demand free shipping!

'murica!

But really guys. Create an Account, have cc info ALREADY on PayPal.

If using an iPhone/IOS device: Apple Pay. I did that and my order was LITERALLY DONE IN 6 seconds.

That's what I do on iPhone releases and this is no different. I hope you all get a chance tomorrow.

Anyone wanna order me 2 Jungle Briefing Dutch figures? They won't ship to Ireland.

I'm asking in here because I assume anyone in the Predator thread would be wanting at least one figure themselves and given the 2 per household rule.....

Under my account I can only add addresses. Wont let me add Credit card info. I don't want to use paypal as I have money in my account I don't want to use for these. So I'd have to change info to use my CC as I was ordering and that would take time as well, even though it takes seconds... pathetic. They should not allow 2. Anyone ordering 2 is primarily to sell one on ebay to pay for more than 1/2 the first... Neca can FO. The only thing I own from them are the original comic turtles. Won't be giving them my money. I can live without these. Wasn't even sure if I wanted them. Was gonna give them to a friend if I changed my mind. Ill buy the bootlegs that will eventually come for like $50 as I only wanted the Turtles.

Anyone wanna order me 2 Jungle Briefing Dutch figures? They won't ship to Ireland.

I'm asking in here because I assume anyone in the Predator thread would be wanting at least one figure themselves and given the 2 per household rule.....

I got you buddy.

NECA posted that the Friday presale is cancelled. Tomorrow is the last day for this. Good luck, Freaks!

Ford.gif

Yeah man I was so stressed out all day :lol

I literally have been refreshing since 12:45 on both my phone and computer. Popped up on my phone first. Had already logged into paypal but then I had a "pop up" from Paypal that I was having a hard time closing so I could continue. haha.

I had to use a middle man shipping service since I am in Canada so I undoubtedly will have to pay another $50 for shipping.

Congrats on your score!

Which service are you using? I am ahvikg a hard time finding one that suits the situation. They all want me to give exact size of the box. :duh

Ok, I give up. All these middle man services dont work fof le. Pretty sure I am doing something wrong. If anybody would be kind enough to order a second set tonight, I would gladly take it. Any help would be highly appreciated. :)

Wow... literally sold out before I finished my post...
I did manage to nab one, even with the fiasco I encountered with Apple Pay. Apparently my address wasn't registered with Apple Pay yet. Quickly canceled payment and went with Paypal. PayPal was asking me questions and I'm like, "MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!"
Got one secured though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back